Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:27 PM

I think I would win this so I won't participate

#42 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:55 PM

well its to late now,as post entries are over, u can still like till tommorow

gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/

#43 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:32 AM

dizep2e.png

Click for bad pun

Spoiler

Alright, screw the other jokes, this one will win the competition.

Two members of Hyrule walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says "You two again? Let me guess: you want the breakfast special?". The leader of the three speaks up and says: "Yves please, I'd like some berndt_toast, and a link of sausage." The other thief says: "Junyou want Itana bacon too?", too which the other thief responds: "Owen a pile of bacon, Mandy egg for my friend there." A while later, the friend says: "YUki have my egg, I'm not feeling hungry."

*If you don't get the joke, look in Hyrule guild.*

You want to hear a joke?

Uhhh... guild matchmaking...

*drops mic*

Dang it! You're catching on! Just kidding, here it is!

"Beep, beep, beep!" An alarm clock rang out in the early morning. Little Timmy moaned but slowly and surely got up. Mumbling under his breath Timmy turned off the alarm clock and glanced at his calendar. Following the many days he crossed off, he eventually reached the present day, FINALS. Little Timmy shouted in alarm -at no one in particular- and raced towards the kitchen to find some food. He quickly grabbed some burnt toast and headed out the door. Numbers and equations ran through his head as ran to the school, "it only last two, seconds. Pop-tarts are sweet *citation needed*". Timmy reached the academy just in time. He let out a huge sigh of relief. Promptly, he walked into the building and headed towards door that had the sign "graduating class" looming over it. Sitting down, he saw all of his fellow thieves. He nervously looked at all of them and then started to study. Inside the classroom, Francine was having a panic attack, Bob fainted, Nelson was trying to eat glue, and Tasha... We don't speak about Tasha. And in exactly five minutes they heard a happy voice.

"Good morning, class!"

"Good morning, Professor DanFariasM." the class responded in unison (with the exeption of Nelson who was choking on glue).

​"Now remember, this Final will be about the very last trap that the all-mighty Zeptolab has imputed. The scorcher."

Bob fainted again, Nelson started pouring more glue down his throat, and Francine started to hyperventilate.

"Who wants to go first?" Professor DanFariasM said with a big smile. "How about you, Timmy?"

Timmy sat there stock still, his tongue felt like it weighed over 9000, and at that moment he realized: he regretted eating that burnt toast.

"Now don't be shy Little Timmy, It won't hurt... much."

Timmy once again got up slowly but surely, and went over to the wooden door. Huge letters inscribed these dreaded words that just won't go away... "Tap to break in". He tapped the door and it shot open. Inside the forbidden door was Timmy's worst nightmare: the scorcher. The 'lil scorcher sat in the corner, with a big-ass level 31 floating above his head. Timmy gulped and headed in. Time seemed to slow down (don't worry, he wasn't on any potions, he's not that cheap). All the sudden, the lil' scorcher laughed out loud!

"HAHAHAHA!!! This is the little thief that I'm up against? HAHAHA- *cough* *cough*. Excuse me... I just got over a cold.

The 'lil scortcher kept on laughing, hurling insults and shooting fire at little Timmy. And in that one moment, Timmy knew... That he was screwed. The scorcher's flames hit Little Timmy and he suffered severe third degree burns.

THE END!!

I guess you could say that Little Timmy got...

Spoiler
 ​

these where all the entered jokes,

aamof oliver 666666 wins

his was really surprising though, as i thought sotherouge would win

Edited by Oliver666666, 03 July 2017 - 12:59 PM.
updated image link

gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/

#44 Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationDefinitely not living in my parent's basement... heh...

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:06 PM

His puns were so bad that he won.

I guess you could say Oliver is... I don't have anything...

Edited by Mr. Smiley, 22 August 2016 - 08:10 PM.

"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate."

- Charles M. Schulz  

#45 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:33 PM

Not to be blunt, but mine was the only KoT related joke really. Not that the other ones weren't, they just weren't actual jokes. Congrats to everyone!

giphy.gif

#46 Debug

Debug

The Debugger

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Huehue

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:15 AM

It's over... But everyone likes jokes.

"Two Madmen decided to escape from their Madhouse. They went to the roof. It was a dark night... The Madman 1 turned on his lantern and saw another roof, but it was too far away. The Madman 2 had fear. The Madman 1 then said:
- Okay, I'll go first and jump and I'll turn on my lantern. Then you grab the light and climb up.
Then the Madman 2 said:
- What? Do you think I'm mad? When I grab the light, you'll turn he lantern off and I'll fall!"

Note: Idk if this is how Joker said the joke 'cause I watched the movie in Portuguese.
Note 2: Dark Night, Dark Knight. Got it?

Debugger | Level 43 | 1.4M Gems | king art online 2 _ Batatomate | Level 11 | 86K Gems | Brasil team
xplpaqt.png
Signature by OnProch97

#47 Segaco

Segaco

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:23 PM

Three guys are on a boat and they have four cigarettes, but no lighters or matches to light it with.

So they throw one cigarette over board and the whole boat becomes a cigarette lighter

#48 Ryblik

Ryblik

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:29 PM

Three guys are on a boat and they have four cigarettes, but no lighters or matches to light it with.

So they throw one cigarette over board and the whole boat becomes a cigarette lighter

You should post Your new thread here :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users