27 replies to this topic

#1 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:41 PM

i just waited a player attacked me for over an hour! he stopped and just the momment i tryed to join an other player is attacking me now. i dont think is a retrieve because he still attacks for 20 minutes. and the gem i stole is 14000 also my dugeon is insane. whats up?

owww! the first was 31possision in world. илья from Вмороu ШаHC.he tried more than an hour.i think more than 800 deaths the seccond stole my gem! for third time one star. but....
where is the first attacker (илья). of course i will wait explanation and of course i will show print screen over youtube and social networks also my friend is one of the best 500 players and saw everything.

Screenshot_2016_08_12_23_43_49_com_zepto

Screenshot_2016_08_12_19_59_27_com_zepto

sorry if cant see the pictures. tell me info how to put them in here.
ps. now my gem is done. if i retrieve again will be over a million after 3 retrieves. one star. i have to leavemy guilt and also my friends who will try to retrieve.

Edited by Fezzik, 13 August 2016 - 04:05 AM.
merged posts. embedded images.

#2 Garif

Garif

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:32 PM

wtf zepto??? i see it all...!!! the first one attacker try for one hour ( lol )... after this one other ppl ( the second one ) do attack.. (how is this possible ?) and he stole the gem with one star..!! when we see the attackers the first one isn t there..!!! it s bug??? it s rigged in advance..?? just answer zepto..!!! If you don t me and all my friend we delete this..!!! * i play one year++ and i have see more bugs with attackers..!!
And what happen with one star?? 4 attacks and the 3 of them stole gem with one star.??? it s unlucky?? i don t thing so..!!!!!

#3 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:10 PM

Double post and triple post consecutively, nice :D
Anyway, this had to be some serious bug, so I suggest to report it to Zepto by email for example.

And what happen with one star?? 4 attacks and the 3 of them stole gem with one star.??? it s unlucky?? i don t thing so..!!!!!

Yeah, it wasn't unlucky. It was actually a very lucky coincidence /s
Everything can happen if you pray to RNGod.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#4 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:12 PM

do anyone from zepto read this? cani have an answer?

#5 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:18 PM

do anyone from zepto read this? cani have an answer?

Devs hardly ever come in forums, especially to read threads. If you have problem, you have to email them and hope for not-bot-answer.
kingofthieves@zeptolab.com

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#6 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:21 PM

i dont mean for the oone stars i mean the player who tried over an hour and he is nowhere! and after this no shield and an other passed me one star and again stole me.!

and i dont think to report private to zepto. you think im the first?

Edited by Fezzik, 13 August 2016 - 04:00 AM.
merged posts

#7 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:26 PM

Otherwise I'm pretty sure they won't see this in current millenium.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#8 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:27 PM

i beleave this!

#9 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:31 PM

The first player if he attacked for over an hour would have got error at end of attack and attack would have failed. This is because zepto have a limit of half an hour per attack. This is probably why attack not showing in your logs. I believe it is error 45 or something like that.

Edited by Debzzi, 12 August 2016 - 10:32 PM.

#10 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:35 PM

and where is my death skulls? where is the report? where is his name at my attacking players? where is my shield? if that happens i will attack someone for more than a half so nothing happens.

the most impprtant is my shield! because he was trying a a lot and i was waiting a 1 star whith 800 minimum dies and suddenly i saw an other player attacking for about 20min who stole my gem for 3rd time in a row one star.this is not bad luck

Edited by Fezzik, 13 August 2016 - 04:01 AM.
merged posts

#11 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:06 PM

(Facepalm)
the amount of posts by the same guy is insane
not sure if he is joking around or
just not thinking straight

#12 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 995 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

When someone attacks you for over 30 minutes, then when he finally reaches the totem, the game will disconnect him. He will not receive any gold, any spin for gems, no recorded finished raid for gem challenges or dailies, and you won't obtain skulls or a defense log entry.

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#13 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:41 PM

zepto whait for me to say? fuck! im sure they knew that. they have to...almost put a shield. the one i sayed is surely put some amount of money.! if i pay more..it would happen to me?

i wont do this!

so im expecting logic answers from zeptolab! these was shit! read from the begening and answer.

Edited by Fezzik, 13 August 2016 - 04:02 AM.
merged posts

#14 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:59 PM

If you don`t ask politely it is most likely Zeptolab will not help you and If you contact them with incorrect grammar most likely they won`t understand where you`re coming from
:D

#15 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:05 AM

I have no idea what are you talking about, Stathis, but please don't swear here just like that. I'll repeat myself and others again: Zeptolab doesn't reply or even read every post here. You need to ask for help on your own, and here we can't do anything.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#16 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:53 AM

and the most important.!why i have this dugeon???

i will do attacks over half an hour so i will be like nothingl!ike never attacked

Edited by Fezzik, 13 August 2016 - 04:02 AM.
merged posts

#17 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1046 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:14 AM

OK first of all, calm down.  You're going to give yourself an aneurism. 

Secondly, use the "edit" button on your last post instead of posting multiple times in a row.  Posting multiple times in a row is considered spamming.

As for your issue, and to correct a few things you said...

1. Players can't attack for an hour.  As Aluce said, there is a half hour limit.  After a half hour, the player is silently disconnected.  He will not know it until he gives up or reaches your totem, at which time he will get a server error.  You as the base owner will not receive skulls for the attack or even see it in your attack log.  This is how they designed the game so you could not be locked out of your own game for more than half an hour.  It's not ideal but that's the way it works.

2. If someone is retrieving a gem you stole, it will not prevent you from logging on and you will not see any record of that anywhere.  Only attacks and revenge attacks will show up in your log and prevent you from logging in.

3. If you retrieve a gem that is close to 999,999 the guild bonus will not push it over a million.  It will adapt so that it does not ruin your semi-perfect gem and keep it at a maximum of 999,999.

#18 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:19 AM

Also if you put gold gems in your totem, people are going to respin until they get them, even at one star. They are really going to go all out to steal them. If you don't want to lose gold gems orb the ritual.
You can see from the log that all the raiders used three (max) potions.

Edited by Debzzi, 13 August 2016 - 06:20 AM.

#19 Astair

Astair

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Locationpsst :3

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:36 AM

So basically you cant win kok unless you P2W.

#20 Stathis

Stathis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 10:03 AM

i said i stole just a 14000 gem. i dont think 2nd player of the 2nd guild in the world will just trying to retrieve such this time. what do you think? and sorry for the words i sayed but im a human. also retrieving isnt take that time. and i dont know if retrieving shows you the name of who attacks you. but surely i didnt stole any gem from this player. i stole a 14k from a low lvl player. my friend garif saw this with his own eyes!

if he attacked me more than half an hour it cancels the attack and i lose the skulls? and also the shield? that is a bug.

Edited by Fezzik, 14 August 2016 - 09:10 AM.
please use the "edit" button instead of posting multiple times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users