• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dwsaun

Dwsaun

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:21 AM

Dark Side Thieves. We have the wins to be a level 19 guild. We have lost members and need more. We currently have:
11 members
68,927,362 gem total
Level 16
104 guild battle wins
Great gem retrieval rate

If you're looking to join a winning guild this is it! Current minimum is 2,500,000 but if you're interested just reply to this post and I will consider lowering it for you. Thanks and we look forward to having you in our guild!

#2 Dwsaun

Dwsaun

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:02 PM

Our guild is now full. Post a response if you would like to join. Include your stats and i will consider opening a spot for you. Thanks!

#3 Posy

Posy

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

Hello I wanna join iam a really active player I have delta to nearly 270K I help other players and I always contribute in guild battles I know my delta is low for your requirements but I promise iam really active ..and sorry about two msgs ..I figured I didn't say enough info. In the old one ..thank you

#4 Dwsaun

Dwsaun

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:42 PM

I appreciate your interest but we really cant go that low. Keep us in mind though for when you have 1 million.

#5 Posy

Posy

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:10 PM

OK then thank you

#6 TheJocker

TheJocker

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:28 PM

Hey I would like to join your guild. I'm a very active player. I always put forth my greatest effort (I usually go overboard during guild battles shhh) My delta is 1,208,774. I always put effort in retrieving gems for my fellow guild members. I don't if your interested in my league battle but I'll put it anyway. I'm in the Invisinus league. Could you possibly lower your guild entrance minimum plz and thank you. Well I'll leave you to your decision making.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guild, Guilds, Best, Win, Winning, Gem, Gems, Orbs, Outfits, Thieves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users