• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Abel_rivera

Abel_rivera

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:10 AM

My conecpt is this create a big dungeon, like the size of a maze, that you can place blocks wherever you want, traps (definite number), and that things.
I was thinking like the guild create it (to save it all the guild had to pass it), and another guild had to pass it, and viceversa. Here you will have 100 HP and each trap will deal 10 of damage if you reach the goal with 50 or more hp you pass the dungeon, but if you reach the goal with less than 50 hp you don't pass the dungeon, and wins the guild wich more members pass. Obviously both guilds had to have the same number of players.
Prices: special gems, gold, special costumes*, gem ritual speed up (like 30 minutes or 15 minutes and you can't keep it for later). This are options, obviously not all at once.
*win your first guild maze battle.
*win three guild maze battles.
*win five guild maze battles.
*win five guild maze battles in a row (this will be the most complicated so it had to be beautiful xD).

#2 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:42 AM

Sounds interesting, but I think it is too complicated. I for one don't want to design a giant dungeon; it would take too long
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#3 Abel_rivera

Abel_rivera

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:16 PM

No only one person will design the dungeon, the leader will give the responsability to 1-25 members of the guild to create it (the leader can help too).
But to do this zeptolab had to upgrade the guild seccion, so it will have a button that says: Edit, and when someone it's editing when you press the button the button will say: someone is already editing the dungeon.
Like that each member of the guild can help.
And you can keep the same dungeon for another battle, i was thinking that will be 3 spots to save dungeons, and you can use wich you want.

#4 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:42 PM

Creating a big maze dungeon with lots of people helping just sounds... painful.  

Cant you just have each guild identify its top 3 guild member dungeons, and have a competition with that?   Thats a LOT easier on Zepto.  Maybe whichever team gets the most 3-stars versus the other teams best 3 maps (every member gets a one chance at each) gets a slight bonus, etc?  Nothing overpowering.

I believe I understand where you are coming from though.    I do like the idea of doing something that adds another dimension to the Guild-vs-guild battle system than whats there right now.   There is nothing wrong with using gem delta.... I would just like something extra, that matches the skills of one team versus the other in a more direct way than "how well can we all steal from a giant sea of random people while they try and steal from us". :D

#5 GrriZzly

GrriZzly

Alpha Male

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Locationwooden to gods

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:36 PM

+1 for the creativity, i support all ideas :D

THE HELPER :D

He's the hero the forum deserves, but doesn't need.

#6 Abel_rivera

Abel_rivera

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:40 AM

Guild battles are boring, you just have to steal gems, but if you want you can ignorate it, by the way you are include in.
For me guild battles had to be more competitve. And this is just my idea for one, maybe all the community have a diferent idea, maybe better than mine.

#7 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:47 PM

Guild battles are boring, you just have to steal gems, but if you want you can ignorate it, by the way you are include in.
For me guild battles had to be more competitve. And this is just my idea for one, maybe all the community have a diferent idea, maybe better than mine.

I really like the idea you have of the extra competition that is more direct between guilds themselves, but frankly....its the building of the maze and all the extra work that Zepto would have to do to implement it that bothers me.   Allowing guilds to build it together.. saving them somewhere... everyone in the guild has to pass it first before its ready, etc.  Just seems like a lot of work.

So since you opened it up to a different idea... here is one that I think is a lot simpler for Zepto to implement, but works with what we already have in the guild:

- The usual guild battle begins.  A new button is added to do a "guild attack"; every member in the guild can do it once per battle.

- You must have been a member at the start of the battle to do an attack; rejoining doesnt give you any new chance.

- When you attack, you are given a random dungeon from the opponent guilds current set of dungeons, and you must reach the totem of course.

- (dungeon selection algorithm ideally should try to pick new dungeons each time, but if the guild has fewer people, it can always do the same one multiple times)

- Attacking has no experience involved, and the only (direct) reward is the number of stars you got.

- Since each side is collecting stars versus the other guilds dungeons, you now have a "star delta".

- The higher your teams "star delta" is, the larger the benefits your guild gains.

A slight twist; maybe each guild person can attack once per day?  That would make the star delta more fluid over the entire guild battle.  You may start the battle with large delta (and have some nice extra benefits for a day or so), but lose those benefits if the other guild gains the upper hand.

As to what the benefits might be:

- Primarily, I think it should be benefits solely for the current guild match; ex  increases to retrieval percentages, additional increases to gem steal bonuses, etc....

- It could also simply be some extra orbs/tears at end of battle for  the "guild attack" winner.  If they lost the overall battle, its sort of a consolation prize.

- Zepto could keep track of total guild-attack wins over the season and give some end-of-season bonus as well.

Side benefits to Guild

- This aspect rewards guilds with active skilled membership and it puts a little less focus on the 5-6 guys who might make the majority of the gems, so to speak (I know thats not an issue at higher levels, but its pretty common at the lower levels).

- This encourages your guild members to ALL have very good bases; now your guild defense matters even when you arent doing rituals.

So... something that provides some additional guild benefits and adds spice to the game.... but still keeps the main focus on the original form of guild battle.

Edited by xitooner, 08 September 2016 - 04:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Play, Group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users