Photo

Revenge problem ? Or what is happening!? wrong gems found after inspection ?

Revenge Inspection

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Soka

Soka

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:03 PM

Kot team help me with something i been stolen from a player called AIRTERVER, and i found that he is king of kings this league and baan attacked two times in a row this is totally random i guess, so, i was inspecting his dungeon waiting him to be offline so i can attack, and i found he was making a ritual with three gems over 100,000 the golden gems, and i got the chance to enter his dungeon "Revenge" after i entered i found his gems changed to be three gems with silver border (5000+) and i stole one of them, then , i re inspected his dungeon after i stole one with 5000 and i found his ritual still working and with three GOLDEN GEMs same ones i saw before raiding him ??? Whats happening??

#2 Ryblik

Ryblik

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:19 PM

That is how revenge works. Have You heard of a phrase "revenge is a bitter pill to swallow"?

It was made so people wouldn't swap gems. It's how the game works. You can't steal big gems on revenge, they are replaced with fake small ones.

Edited by Ryblik, 06 September 2016 - 06:22 PM.

#3 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:51 PM

This is the way revenge currently works.   I think this is brought up at least 2-3 times a week.  :D    Kinda wish there was a better way to pass on info like this in-game or something, because it never really seems to sink in until a person experiences it for themselves. . . .

... maybe a banner in the revenge screen that says "The gem you get may not be of the same value as you see when Inspecting", or something...

#4 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

I doubt that would work, people will look to see if it is different every time.
But anyway, the highest gem you can steal in revenge is 15k
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#5 Astair

Astair

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Locationpsst :3

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:48 AM

When revenge stealing, the game creates fake dungeons with fake gems for the raid(only for rituals wiht gems more than 15k). This is to prevent certain players from exchanging gems. When you revenge such dungeons and steal, the real user wont loose any gems.

Keep in mind that this is only applicable for Revenge steals.

Edited by Astair, 07 September 2016 - 11:50 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Revenge, Inspection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users