The Veteran

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1492 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:55 PM

Original Post:

http://forum.kingoft...d-legends-poll/

Since the topic was posted under the Courtyard section, us members cannot discuss the topic. I like to hear the reasons behind peoples' actions, so I thought it would be a good idea for me to make a sub-topic to hear what others have to say.

I guess I'll start it off.  ;)

The first person I voted for was (obviously) RioX. While I haven't been on good terms with him for a few things back then, no one can deny that his and Betonblok's choice to merge guilds into Hyrule has been one of the biggest power-plays in KoT history. Hyrule accomplished something no one thought was possible back then by completely destroying the top 3 guilds of MCT, Shadows Guild, and TheTrueKings.

My next person should be no surprise either. zedoop created the most powerful guild to ever be seen in KoT. Not only that, but he played a major role in MISHLO's success by maintaining his status as one of the top 5 players in the world for an extended amount of time. His recruiting of EvilDracur and Michael helped mold MISHLO into the ideal image of what a guild can be. I also have to give a HUGE amount of credit for demolishing Hyrule in our first GvG loss and eventually disbanding the guild to take number 1 on the leaderboard.

Finally, my last vote went to no name. He was the first person to beat the unbeatable Muscat99999/Jasim. He also created a guild that I, personally, have NEVER seen off of the top 10 leaderboard since I started playing this game.

On a little side note, I wish Blizzard's name would have been on the list. If I remember correctly, US Guild was able to reach rank 5. I also thought Blizzard was a great leader, but sadly he had quit playing shortly after I had left US.

#2 Michael

Michael

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationThe Syndicate

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:12 PM

Great idea Byrce! :)

#3 Bryce

Bryce

The Veteran

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1492 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:34 PM

Great idea Byrce! :)

Thanks Mcihael.  :P

#4 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:03 AM

I was originally going to pick Zedoop hands down, even with other great picks, but Micheal got kicked from Mishlo, so it killed some respect for him. I am sure there is a plausible reason, but still. 

I have no idea who the Chinese leader is, so I didn't pick him

Drshadows, while I don['t really know who he is, I know how good ladinos is, so I feel he is good. But I didn't pick him either.

While it was close, I think of Alexis more for dungeon design than for leadership. He/She was my fourth choice.

Mizantrop was my first choice as guild leader. He is one of my favorite leaders hands down, since I liked his interview, and combining the Russian community for a monster guild.

No Name is by far one of the best players I've seen, second none (ok, maybe not) but after getting his massive 20mil delta, and seeing how well balanced dictators is, I had to pick him.

Poop Face is definitely a good leader, but I, as usual, don't know much about him.

RioX, while I am in Hyrule, I still don't know him much, and he fell short of the next contestant.

Symedia how can I forget him? I always admired kotpedia, and after seeing symedia in it, I hands down liked his leadership. And after seeing his experience in the KoT community, it went higher.

TJ while I know he is the first watcher of this community, and super famous, I couldn't pick him, since I, as usual, didn't know much about him.

hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#5 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:19 AM

My choices:

Alexis: Well, not much to say here. Awesome leader, during his maximum activity period he was doing everything for the guild: symbolic prizes to the top retrievers, guild battle organization, help with dungeons... And even now, that he is quite inactive, he's always ready to help with raiding strategies, dungeon saving and such: for sure, the most skilled and creative dungeon maker I've met.

Poop face: really nice guy. I've talked to him a few times, he also offered me a spot in Baby Sharks but I didn't want to leave GR. He's always ready to help when you need an easy retrieve from one of his guildmates, or even just to talk for 5 minutes and have a laugh together.

Mizantrop: never talked to him personally, but I have incredible respect for the Second Chance guild, incredible raiders and dungeon makers... so that's more or less the reason of my third choice

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#6 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:23 AM

I feel alexis is underrated, and he is stuck in a lower guild than he deserves, but maybe thjat is just me
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#7 Bryce

Bryce

The Veteran

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1492 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 September 2016 - 07:06 AM

My choices:

Alexis: Well, not much to say here. Awesome leader, during his maximum activity period he was doing everything for the guild: symbolic prizes to the top retrievers, guild battle organization, help with dungeons... And even now, that he is quite inactive, he's always ready to help with raiding strategies, dungeon saving and such: for sure, the most skilled and creative dungeon maker I've met.

Poop face: really nice guy. I've talked to him a few times, he also offered me a spot in Baby Sharks but I didn't want to leave GR. He's always ready to help when you need an easy retrieve from one of his guildmates, or even just to talk for 5 minutes and have a laugh together.

Mizantrop: never talked to him personally, but I have incredible respect for the Second Chance guild, incredible raiders and dungeon makers... so that's more or less the reason of my third choice

I've seen Alexis a lot in Telegram, but I can't recall a single time I've had a conversation with him. Even still, I've seen a lot of evidence that he is a great guild leader, and a stand-up guy all-around.

Edited by Bryce, 09 September 2016 - 07:07 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: why, guild, leaders, conclusions, poll, legends, ashman, vote, opinion, top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users