• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 reb it

reb it

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:56 AM

Is it normal for a guild of 2 people who have less than 100k delta in total to be paired up against a full guild of 25 with over 3m delta? Their top 5 members each singlehandedly have more delta than the 2 of us. It is our second battle and I'm mostly just wondering if match ups like this happen all the time because if so me and my friend will probably just give up on having a guild so small and find one willing to take us in which is a little disappointing as we are fairly casual players but we did win our last battle by a lot

#2 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:59 AM

It is based off of what your entire guild delta was the previous round will be matched up with a guild who had similar delta
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#3 reb it

reb it

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:34 AM

So yesterday their guild was around 80k? That's impossible their leader alone has over 1m

#4 reb it

reb it

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:41 AM

https://imgur.com/a/crHZS

#5 reb it

reb it

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:46 AM

http://imgur.com/6mDRxQZ
http://imgur.com/eRZ8hRS
These are screenshots of the new match up received earlier today as you can see there's no way that they could have been near our total delta last match up

#6 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:02 AM

Your delta is how much you steal in one three day battle or found. Delta is vastly different from your gem total. Guild battle matchups have very little to do with your gem total and are based almost entirely on your last two deltas. And yes you will be matched with guilds with 25 members because most active guilds have 25 members, it would be pretty ridiculous to expect Zeptolab to find you a guild to battle that only has two members like yours.
Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

#7 reb it

reb it

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:39 AM

Not expecting other small guilds just shocked at the difference in lvl and gem score I don't see how they could have only gained around 40k last battle but if that's the case I'm not too worried about winning

#8 reb it

reb it

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:11 AM

Update you guys were right the guild is not as active as I feared the two of us are a ways ahead now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guilds, war, matchmaking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users