#1 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:04 AM

Good afternoon, fellow thieves!

Are you a Jedi? Or a Jedi pupil? Do you have a wish to control the mighty spinner with the Force and get luck to be in your favour? Then I know where to go: Jedi Mind Tricks!  B) 

My alt account has been managing this little fun guild.

For the next season, some new slots are opening up.

I want to take the guild to new heights. But you are probably interested in the stats. So here goes:

- We currently have 125 medals.

- We are a level 20 guild with 592 M in gems.

- There is currently 1 open slot.

Jedi Mind Tricks is an active guild, looking for active thieves. The only true expectation is participation and some amount of skill, but to get a better impression, our requirements are as follows:

- Have at least 10,000,000 in total gem value. Preferably more! We aim on hitting global top 50 as soon as possible!

- Be active each round and score an average guild delta of at least about >300,000. Sometimes we'll be selling and demoting strategically, but we want each of our fellow thieves to be able to get some delta.

- Be social. We focus on being a comfy, happy, social guild -- all while kicking ass and winning battles!

- Be active on Telegram. We have a guild chat there for communication and find it very important.

- Try your guildmates' retrieves. It's an essential part of what makes a team.

Of course, if you're a stronger player, we'll always still want you in :P We're friendly people playing to have fun and win seasons.

Are you interested? Reply to the thread or send me a PM. Have a wonderful day. :)

Edited by Aluce, 12 June 2017 - 11:08 AM.

thief1.png 144,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#2 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:47 PM

Hello fellow thieves!

Last season was a big success for Jedi Mind Tricks. We obtained some new members, and we went from 22 million gems to 40 million!

We managed to find our way up to level 16

Are you a friendly thief with 700,000 total gem value and can you consistently make at least 20,000 delta each round (or more)? Do you wish to learn the way of the Force and turn the spinner into your favour? ;)

Then do not hesitate! Post here, give me a PM, or simply join the guild if the spot is open and I will see what I can do. Have a good day :D

thief1.png 144,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#3 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:23 AM

Good morning, fellow thieves!

Jedi Mind Tricks had yet another awesome season, winning top prize with ease! We went from 40 million gems to 70 million gems. Truly epic. We are now a level 17 guild!

Do you want to be part of this team and learn how to use the Force to win your way in this game? No problem. But I ask the following:

-- Have at least 1,000,000 total gem value;

-- Be able to score at least 50,000 delta in difficult battles if/when we face them;

-- Be friendly and active: try retrieves and say hello!

Sounds good? Then post here, give me a PM or simply join the guild if you see a spot available. There will be roughly 4-5 spots left to be free over the course of the first round.

Have a wonderful day!

#4 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

Good evening, fellow thieves!

It is that time again. Jedi Mind Tricks has faced yet another great season! We're about to win the top prize tonight and win our 90th medal! That means the only thing stopping us from hitting Level 20 is gem count.

Speaking of gem count: we went from 70 million gems up to 175 million gems this season, and are currently sitting on 340 million worth of gems and a global 68th position!

Are you a true Jedi, or aspiring to be one? Then this is your opportunity. For next season, our guild will be willing to take in at least two new thieves that fit the following picture:

-- Have at least 2,000,000 total value (may be negotiable);

-- Show activity with an average of at least 50,000 delta throughout the season (modulo demotions and tactical delta manipulation, of course);

-- Be on Telegram so you can be part of our guild chat;

-- Be social: try our retrieves and say hello!

Do you think: "Yes, this guild would fit me well" and do you, by any chance, have an affinity for penguins or cats, then give me a PM, post here, or simply join the guild when you see a spot available.

Edited by Aluce, 16 January 2017 - 01:29 PM.

#5 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2132 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

You might want to refresh those numbers now that I'm in.  :ph34r:

#6 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationA Galaxy Far Far Away

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

Any slots still open  :D

LVL 75 | GEM SCORE: 2.7m 

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

PROUD MEMBER OF VAMPIRES | LVL 16

#7 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:23 PM

You'd have to get a telegram, which means you should join GD group

Level 192, Gem Score: 21,600,000, proud member of Brown Bear
giphy.gif

#8 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:15 PM

@samad951

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

#9 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:28 PM

I'll talk to you privately. Jedi Mind Tricks will have several new spots again next season! :)

Speaking of the guild, let me tell you about the current stats and what we'd like to see in our new players.

We faced some huge guilds, but despite certain setbacks and facing MISHLO, we managed to obtain the middle season prize through a tactical reset of guild delta. Our gem count is currently 255 million, an increase of 80 million since the start of last season! We are now a solid level 20 guild and we continue to strive to get to the top, all while having fun and not too much stress.

So what do we seek in our young padawans? Good that you ask. Here's what we'd like:

-- Have at least 3,000,000 total gem value (may be negotiable);

-- Be active and show at least around 100,000 average delta output throughout the season (taking away tactical demotions and delta reduction);

-- Try our fellow guildmates' retrieves; the Force is strong with us but occasionally the spinner will not bend to it too kindly;

-- Be on Telegram so that we can communicate easily through our group chat;

-- Preferably, be a social person, say hi and chat with us :)

Do you feel you fit that picture? Then don't hesitate. Multiple spots will open next season :D

Edited by Aluce, 13 February 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#10 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:45 PM

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

#11 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Isn't the guild dead?

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

#12 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

Nope, it's good.
I can vouch this guild is good
I don't remember if I stayed a season, but great guild

Level 192, Gem Score: 21,600,000, proud member of Brown Bear
giphy.gif

#13 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:34 PM

The guild is far from dead! Check again!

We are a powerful, but more importantly, cozy and social family of thieves. As it turns out, we will have up to 2 spots available for young padawans to come strenghten our team. Here are our current stats:

We are level 20 with 377 million gems. We are currently guild #86 globally, and the #1 guild regionally. And we're working towards getting even higher on the charts. So, what is that we want from our future Jedis?

• Increase your gem value by at least 500,000 throughout the season. The more the better, but this is a minimum that we ask as a display of participation. The majority of us increases by over a million per season, but 500,000 is a prerequisite.
  • The ability to score at least 100,000 delta whenever the guild war requires it.
  • Try your guildmates' retrieves. We are strong with the Force, but sometimes it is difficult to control the spinner.
  • Be on Telegram. We have a chat where we discuss strategy and tips, as well as socializing chit-chat. We employ some tactics to win battles and seasons, and we want you to be able to communicate well with us.
  • Be active every guild war. Notify us when you wish to demote or promote or spend a round upgrading traps.

Do you think you fit this picture? Are you looking forward to having a fun, competitive season? Then send me a PM or contact me on Telegram (@Alucen).

Have a good day :D

Edited by Aluce, 17 March 2017 - 02:37 PM.

#14 VoidShards

VoidShards

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

Dis da best guild :D

#15 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

Good afternoon, fellow thieves.

We won the full prize again last season, because we are that badass with the Force. As always, we are looking for young padawans to make our team even better than before.

We are a level 20 guild with a current gem total of 441 million. We are #77 globally and #1 regionally. We  hope to hit #50 globally and beyond this season! So, what do we ask of our new members, this time around?

• Increase your total gem value by at least 1,000,000 throughout the season. The more, the better. Most of us increase much more than this, but it is a standard implemented to measure general activity.
  • Score at least about 500,000 guild delta each round, and have the ability to push for over 1,000,000 guild delta if we're facing a hard battle. Under the new rules, this should be doable for our padawans.
  • Try your guildmates' retrieves. We are one with the Force, and the Force is with us, but the spinner is known to resist us and stay on the dark side (you know, that side with the X).
  • Be on Telegram. We discuss our strategy and tactics in there. We also use it for our social chit-chat and random banter, which is a great part of what makes us such a nice guild, if you ask me :)
  • Be active whenever you can. It is not a problem if real life makes you unable to play for a day or a few days, but if that happens, please let us know. Don't leave us in the dark.

Sounds good? Hit me up on Telegram (@Alucen) or post here and who knows I can reserve a spot for you. Have a wonderful day.

#16 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

Good afternoon, fellow thieves.

What a season/arena! We faced some hard battles and tough competition! But as usual, Jedi Mind Tricks is looking for new padawans to join the team, and make it stronger than ever before.

We are a level 20 guild with a current gem total of 592 million. We are #67 globally and #1 regionally. We're still hoping to hit that front page! We'll have several spots opening for the next Arena, since a few of our members are no longer playing actively. Here are the prerequisites to join the team:

• Have at least 10,000,000 total gem value. We ask this to ensure we recruit players with some experience, and to make it faster to the front page.
  • Score an average of at least 300,000 guild delta throughout the season. The vast majority of us score more than this, some of us surpassing a million, but we find 300k to be a suitable minimum for a top 100 guild.
  • If we're facing a hard battle, be able to score at least 600,000 guild delta. We want to be able to push for the wins when needed, but cannot do that alone! Of course, sometimes other activities take up your time, which we understand. This is a guideline and we expect you to keep it under normal conditions.
  • Try your guildmates' retrieves. We are one with the Force, and the Force is with us, but the spinner is known to resist us and stay on the dark side (you know, that side with the X).
  • Be social! We focus a lot on being a happy, social guild, pushing ourselves to the best while having fun and without stress. For this reason, it would be highly recommended for you to have Telegram and be part of our guild chat. This is also where we discuss our guild war strategies, base design tips, and more.
  • If you happen to be away on a certain day or several days, that's OK. Real life is important. But make sure to notify us and don't leave us in the dark.

If you think this is a guild for you, please don't hesitate! Post here, PM me on the forums or in Telegram (@Alucen) and if I like you, I will reserve a spot for you. Have a nice day. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jedi, mind, tricks, guild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users