• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Night Raid

Night Raid

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:47 PM

I'm running out of orbs in the game and I don't really wanna pay for them. Do you guys have any methods of getting orbs without having to pay. The only method I've heard of is going to a dungeon with brown locks, and getting 1-3 orbs behind a lock.

#2 Ryblik

Ryblik

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:24 PM

There are also missions, maze and guild battles.

But You should be careful with missions, since they also give experience points.

Spend orbs wisely!

#3 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 637 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:48 PM

Leagues give quite a nice amount of orbs if you win them.

There is also the halloween event going on now: you can find 25 orbs in the halloween chest if you're lucky enough

Edited by Skydancer, 05 November 2016 - 06:59 PM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#4 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:25 PM

Win the league, lose the league, win the league, lose the league, win the league, lose the league, win the league,...

You get 150 orbs or more every ?6? Days :)

Edited by DanFariasM, 13 November 2016 - 03:43 PM.
Merged

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#5 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1046 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:17 PM

I think the sources of orbs have all been covered.  But some are more effective than others. 

Missions are good but they run out eventually. Guild battle wins are good but it's only 30 orbs every 3 days if you're a top contributor.  If your guild wins top prize for a season you can get 500 orbs, but that would only be once per 30 days and you'd have to win 9 battles out of 10 (or 8 this season).

Probably the biggest source of orbs day-to-day is locks.  Locks can give you up to 50 orbs per day maximum.  And it's worth knowing that locks won't give you any orbs if you did not reach the chest in the last dungeon you raided. To get them to start giving goodies again, you have to reach another chest.

Aside from locks, league wins are probably the best consistent source of orbs, although the payout isn't as frequent.  For all the lower leagues, you just have to rack up total gem score and you can get 100+ orbs every 3 days.  Once you reach the Gods of Thievery leagues (Orbeuseus, Invinsius, Totemius, and King of Kings League) you can get 150-175 orbs every other round by winning your league and then getting yourself demoted.  Usually Orbeuseus and Invinsius are winnable, while people tend to get demoted on purpose from Totemius since there's only one orb-winning slot, and to get orbs in King of Kings League you usually have to spend more orbs than you'd wind up winning anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orbs, Farming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users