Photo

Stop notifying me after the guild battle ends

Broken glitch broken glitch glitchy fix it cause its broken and glitchy sooo glitchy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HappyLegend

HappyLegend

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:56 AM

Does anyone get spammed constantly with notification once a guild war ends? I do.

Attention devs, I think I get the notification the first time about the guild battle status so the alerting me 7 times after the first time makes me wanna kill my self: https://s11.postimg....offk3/image.jpg

I like getting notified about stuff like when my gems are ready, so don't say turn off notifications, cause they're cool, just not multiple notifications on one thing.

Edited by HappyLegend, 07 November 2016 - 01:58 AM.

#2 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1050 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:21 AM

This is a known bug.  I believe it happens whenever anyone from your guild signs on.  They see a notification that the guild won, and that same notification is broadcast out to everyone who has guild chat notifications turned on.  Hopefully this will be patched soon.

#3 Dr_Unknown911

Dr_Unknown911

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:16 AM

Yeah, i get spammed so much. lol

Click the link below for a total tree/tear upgrade list
Tree/tear upgrade list and costs
LEVEL: 55 ------ GEMS: 2,032,964 ------ GUILD: ProSkill

#4 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

I get spammed with te message as Well. But anyone else noticed there're not always correct? "You're guild lost" when you won?

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#5 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:33 AM

You can turn off guild chat notifications by using the loudspeaker icon at the top of guild chat without turning off all notifications. That way you'll still get ritual finished type notifications, just not any of the guild chat and, hopefully, multiple guild battle ones.

Edited by Debzzi, 14 November 2016 - 07:35 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Broken, glitch, broken glitch, glitchy, fix it, cause its broken, and glitchy, sooo glitchy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users