2 replies to this topic

#1 Lovehate316

Lovehate316

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:31 PM

Hello everyone reading this!!

As you can see I'm seeking some awesome King of Thieves members to join our newly found guild. It may be newly found but we have 40 medals already and are seeking players with 250k+ gem value to join us! We are a very active guild and love to help each other out, whether it be for good dungeon set ups or retrieving lost gems, we are always ready to help our members out! We love to get everyones input on decisions we might want to make as a guild and are a very talkative group! If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please search in Leaderboards for "Gods of thieves", its the one with the mustache icon and to really make sure you have the right guild you will find a few players by the names of, Pakapol, Lovehate316, Mikeahha, and Jax! We are so ready to get this guild to the best it can be and look forward to helping you out and chatting with you! Thanks everyone =D

So again go into > Leaderboards

Search for > Gods of thieves

It will be the one with the > Mustache Icon

You can look for these few specific player names > Lovehate316, Pakapol, Mikeahha and Jax!

Thanks again!!!

#2 OUTLAW

OUTLAW

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

hi

may I ask what`s the ratio points of your battles?for example each round ends with 300k to 500?150k to 400?

I'm Lvl 141 and my delta is near 10mill.

right now I'm in a guild named (Isfahan) and my id is (outlaw)

#3 Lovehate316

Lovehate316

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 01:45 PM

It's really hard to say because it changes from battle to battle you know? Right now we're at 75,000 to 20,000 if that helps you out at all. I checked out your guild as well! Seems like a nice guild :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guildneed a guild, join guild, 250k guild, guild with 40 medals, looking for a guild, loyal guild members, active guild, talkative guild, the best guild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users