Alright Unique! Let's get the full story
VpYPVAq.png

#288 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNowhere and everywhere, Never and always.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:05 AM

Alright. As soon as I can.

#289 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:33 PM

Unique!
VpYPVAq.png

#290 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:38 AM

Sorry, I've been busy. I'll try tommorow. :)

#291 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:38 AM

There was a bad forum game, but still everyone participated in it, but Sotherogue hated it because it was better than him. But he is now starting to report Unique for being super mad and being smarter than absolutely no one, just like Sotherogue. Meanwhile, there was an old woman who was mysterious found dead in none other than Sotherogue's basement! She was saved by a very courageous purple haired monkey who hated bananas. But he likes to throw his poor and explodes Unique into a superhero who is good at fighting alien thieves that steal valuable gems from innocent thieves who are unprepared, unskilled noobs. And they were angry at everyone and reacted by killing Unique and King of Kings who was a corrupted demented zombie peasant. They heavily craved bones of skeletons to eat it with spicy sauce, mustard, sauce, and Vsauce with Michael Stevens. This confusion caused Sotherogue to stop caring and say 4 words, so he's banned. And explodes Unique into 1 million pieces, and KoE said four, so he's banned. He heavily denies all claims of being banned.

There wasn't a Unique in this, for the reason Unique is a complete failure at King of Thieves, though he succeed at making this game. Spade was found in a deck of cards in the dealers hand who was eating lots of donuts. He was with a cop who ate croissants instead of donuts, saying 6 words, so he's banned, for breaking rules and kissing Unique.

Sotherogue decided to eat a donut BUT choked! He got saved by his Girlfriends dog who had a purple hat and said four words. But he didn't mean to say it, so now he is good at being a zombie poop stain.

Unique can't believe that Oliver is never going to Himalayan hideouts for the reason of searching for and ruining WOFTW. That was so completely life changing for Psycho and his super complex algorithms. But then came the chain experiment but Psycho didn't want to die without accomplishing staying alive, so he slapped KoE but you can't do jumping jacks without purple plates. Those damn plates broke themselves apart after exploding bombs-not by terrorists- but by Chewbacca, who likes meatloaf made by Cthulhu. He took a ride to pick up Han solo, and Chewbacca, but Yoda blew up because he went to The Death Star's master in KoE castle which isn't real, but is real, but really isn't, because... it is? After the confusion, Sotherogue stopped playing because he hates Unique and ScorchZ_ with his guts.

Nobody expected for the stop sign to say go.

If you had 500 dragons that shot ice, would you go to the super Gay club, or the straight club? Segaco likes the awesome forum games because they are shit. Unicorns don't swear, unlike Psycho17, because Shrimp have no legs, and this topic Is bad, because KoE is in it.

Nobody wants this. Sotherogue wants it down! No, he says, but he dislikes this thread more than Unique. He'll be killed by the flying monkey who eats people who say 4 words. He wished for the story to end. His wish was granted, but nothing came. The end is near, EVACUATE!!! But nobody did, and we died, so the end.

The few survivors Decided to eat The dead's flesh So they'd survive. Unfortunately, Spade died. They had to build a spaceship to take Spade To the moon In an attempt to find another Spade. Shockingly enough, They were out Of Pink balloons and went to Mars instead. But Unique ate some Pink balloons that Couldn't be popped And he floated To the sun With (2 survivors) down And he died. So the end Of balloons was An alliance So we could Dominate others in Global Domination, but You didn't know That zombie penguins Are real savages. After building shelter They decided to Jump off a Moon crater into a burning building. And they burned To death. There Was a funeral and they went Upside down, clinging On a rope To pay respect To bunny gods even though they Knew they weren't even in existence.

After a resurrection from the bunny gods they were hated by carrots so they were killed. Being resurrected again, they died again, but not really, for their ghosts ate many carrots because bunny gods are dumb dumbs and don’t exist.

Once upon a Midnight dreary, while Unstoppable luck came to eat the doughnuts and blow things Out of proportion and destroy stuff. Time to seek revenge and spread hate comments on his YouTube channel. But he lost his lucky pink internet router and fell off a cliff. All the Minecraft was absolutely destroyed and trends dropped.

Money money money, And the poor People of Eterity shall get poorer. The world has come to an end And we died.

Edited by Unique, 25 February 2018 - 11:31 PM.

#292 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

After over a year I have finally typed this up. What a masterpiece. Should we try for another book?

#293 bob the seeker bird bait

bob the seeker bird bait

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:21 AM

1: sounds odd
2: y knot?

#294 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationRelaxing in my dungeon

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:04 PM

Bad forum game

I agree

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!

#295 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:48 PM

Why are you even posting here

#296 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationRelaxing in my dungeon

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:40 PM

:P

DHN4eHM.png