#1 Dojuan

Dojuan

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:24 PM

So I'm sure there are players like myself that don't ever risk big gems because the likely hood of getting them back are slim and risk of loosing is high; so I purpose that if someone completes your base and fails to get the gem on the first spin then if they would re-spin the the dungeon owner gets a percentage of the blue orbs, depending on how many times they spin ( people spin more for bigger orbs so higher risk of getting more orbs) people may also be less reluctant to put bigger gems into the totum?

Please could I have your guys feed back?

Thanks,
D

#2 Rachid

Rachid

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Location51.507, 3.62171

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

This is suggested multiple times and will IMO never happen.

Upgrade your traps, make hard defense, look for a good guild (retrieve) and add as many Facebook friends as possible (retrieve).

This way you'll most likely lose (almost) no gem forever ;) , especially the bigger ones (Deep Silver and definitely Golden gems).
If there's a Golden gem in the retrieve log, everybody will try to retrieve it (with free locks, you basically have no excuse to not retrieve).

For big gems, there's always the possibility to ask the thief for an easy retrieve.
MzDGziC.jpg

#3 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:14 PM

I suggested this over a year ago. I think that getting one fifth of the orbs back that people spend respinning for our gems isn't asking a lot, they could even put a cap on it so you don't get more than a certain amount per raider, ritual, or day. Zeptolab apparently feels differently on the subject.
Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

#4 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

I suggested this over a year ago. I think that getting one fifth of the orbs back that people spend respinning for our gems isn't asking a lot, they could even put a cap on it so you don't get more than a certain amount per raider, ritual, or day. Zeptolab apparently feels differently on the subject.

Why give out orbs for free

When you could make people pay for them?

giphy.gif

#5 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNowhere and everywhere, Never and always.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:23 AM

Zeptolab's perspective on player satisfaction.

#6 Segaco

Segaco

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:56 AM

It's called capitalism

i think

#7 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2154 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

It is on the wishlist under the "Policy dependant" section. The daily cap is a good addition to the idea, since it would motivate players to run gems that others respin on. If it capped at 1-2 orbs per respin, and max 20 per day for example, it could be reasonable.

The main problem with this idea, is that you could see if a player respinned on your gem. That information may be considered private, which collides with the whole purpose of this idea.

Thats the main reason why this idea is unlikely to be implemented in my opinion. Of course im not a game developer, and the idea will be kept on the wishlist, because who doesnt like free orbs.

#8 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:42 AM

The main problem with this idea, is that you could see if a player respinned on your gem. That information may be considered private, which collides with the whole purpose of this idea.

That can be removed entirely or at least reduced by delaying obtaining these rewards, so they won't be given instantly after raid. If it was few hours or even days, noone would know who respinned and how many times.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#9 Dojuan

Dojuan

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:01 PM

Yeah a cap would be fair, perhaps only if they spin past a few times so the percentage wouldn't mean you get a ridiculous amount of gems back, and I agree with Mr kuku; if orbs are only obtained at the end of the day/week you wouldn't have a clue who respan

#10 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Zeptolab gives out lots and lots of free gems every three days.

And I haven't bought orbs in well over a year but my main account has just over 1700 so they aren't making me buy anything.

Edited by fatninja, 03 January 2017 - 11:44 PM.

Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orb, Respin, Big, Gem, Free, Risk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users