#21 PuMpaZ

PuMpaZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationViking Territory

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

There always will be pussy players who don't run goldens even in pink platform, you can't do much about that.
And there are players who steal and don't run, again the thing won't change even if they put some kind of rewards on it.
There must be something completely new to force EVERYONE to run golden rituals. A new resource obtainable only via offline rituals is probably the best thing

Probably too late to remove the orbing ritual option (though i think that would be the absoulte best thing for the game idea and experience) I agree.. Some kind of award and not Orbs, Tears or Items.. Somthing new.. Frezziks idea of some kind of point system from offline rituals, eventually getting you a spinn for Unique gems/costumes etc, is a really good one!

#22 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:11 PM

Probably too late to remove the orbing ritual option (though i think that would be the absoulte best thing for the game idea and experience) I agree.. Some kind of award and not Orbs, Tears or Items.. Somthing new.. Frezziks idea of some kind of point system from offline rituals, eventually getting you a spinn for Unique gems/costumes etc, is a really good one!

If you remove orbing rituals there's still berseker you have to deal with..

What would you use this new thingy for?

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#23 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:33 PM

Maybe for new upgrades, or for another new thing all together.

I think maybe we could reduce the cost of orbing rituals and make so it only decreases the time it takes to complete.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#24 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:47 PM

An item called Flower that seal any gem with only one, gives retrieve buffs and retrieve for unique gems (in normal gem form). What about this one?

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#25 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

god tier

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts
  • Locationfucking yo thot

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:00 AM

An item called Flower that seal any gem with only one, gives retrieve buffs and retrieve for unique gems (in normal gem form). What about this one?

Woah nelly that's OP
Try maybe one of those, but even then

giphy.gif

#26 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:22 AM

"Any gem above 999999 or unique."

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#27 Heinz

Heinz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:04 PM

If the problem is that you can't find any golden gems: I have the feeling that there are more golden gems in the game than ever before. Look at King of Kings league. Especially at the end of the round in form giveaways.

The reason why most of the people not find them is because they are already stolen or they are under a shield. In total there are many of them.

I run a golden gem today for example in a very easy base (not a giveaway trough) and it was stolen after 5 minutes. The guy who stole it was happy and you never saw the gem.

For everyone who knows the game Clash Royale: Finding a golden gem is like dropping a Super Magical Chest after a fight. But in Clash Royale the joy is not defined through a Super Magical Chest drop. Playing the game itself is the enjoyable part.
Many people who play King of Thieves a lot need to find golden gems for being happy. That is a problem. But the game is not broken otherwise Zeptolab would do something against it.

And I tell you something at the end: There are so many people who play this game casually. These people don't need golden gems to be happy. I once was a regular player. My goal was definitely not to get golden gems. My goal was to get 30k gems. If I got one I was happy. People who never saw a golden gem will never cry about it. The few people on AAF, the forum and Telegram are definitely not representative for King of Thieves in general. They want things that most of average players not care about.

#28 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:16 PM

There are definitely times of luck when it comes to finding golden gems. I've been in KoK and found absolutely nothing...Then at the end of this last battle (was in KoK again), I found 4 golden gems in the last 6 hours of the battle...And then the very next morning (after being demoted to Totemius), I found 3. So within an 18 hour period, I found 7 Goldens and was able to steal 4 of them. I haven't seen any since, and will sometimes go through multiple battles, skipping well over a million each day, and not find a single golden.
VpYPVAq.png

#29 PuMpaZ

PuMpaZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:32 PM

And I tell you something at the end: There are so many people who play this game casually. These people don't need golden gems to be happy. I once was a regular player. My goal was definitely not to get golden gems. My goal was to get 30k gems. If I got one I was happy. People who never saw a golden gem will never cry about it. The few people on AAF, the forum and Telegram are definitely not representative for King of Thieves in general. They want things that most of average players not care about.

Your inventory is full with 25-30k gems after an hour of playing.. Then what? Instant rituals for ALOT of money chasing the title?

#30 Heinz

Heinz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:42 PM

Your inventory is full with 25-30k gems after an hour of playing.. Then what? Instant rituals for ALOT of money chasing the title?

Full after an hour of playing? Dude, most of the people have to skip 30 minutes until they find a 30k gem, they raid 10k gems because they think that's relatively big lol

With my second account I fight against low level guilds and people do 30-60k delta in 3 DAYS

#31 PuMpaZ

PuMpaZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

Very lucky then maby.. When there is space in inventory i attack everyone with a 10-30k gem.. The 10-20ks are replaced by higher until inventory is full with 25-30.. The rituals isnt fast enough so after that i spend milions and houres pushing skip for spiked or golden.. Some days you find a couple, some days nothing at all.. I think most players would enjoy some kind of bonus (not orbs/tears/items somthing new only retrivebal from big offline rituals) for players that risk big rituals.. It would make the game alot more interesting and more about skill of stealing than luck with skipping

#32 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

I will go ahead and say this. Stop trying to steal 15k-30k gems. The time you're wasting in those dungeons, you may have found a gold. If you have a 10k and you replace I with a 15k...You only gain 5k delta. The chance of finding a gold and that 5k becoming 100k+ is a lot more enticing. I started finding more golds since then I started doing this. Honestly the only time I go for anything less than 30k is if I need gold or I happen to have a lot of empty slots.
  • usb likes this
VpYPVAq.png

#33 PuMpaZ

PuMpaZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

I will go ahead and say this. Stop trying to steal 15k-30k gems. The time you're wasting in those dungeons, you may have found a gold. If you have a 10k and you replace I with a 15k...You only gain 5k delta. The chance of finding a gold and that 5k becoming 100k+ is a lot more enticing. I started finding more golds since then I started doing this. Honestly the only time I go for anything less than 30k is if I need gold or I happen to have a lot of empty slots.

You are right Psycho.. But (as the game is now) some periods you dont find golden for three days of skips.. Usually you start finding them at the end of clan battle.. I go for some 10-30 just so i get to enjoy playing some dungeons at least.. I Usually have a delta of 1-4M but i play ALOT.. It would be better with less skips and more action ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, broken, gold, gem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users