King of Thieves KoT Idea Throne Costume Cosume idea Throne Idea

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SteamPoweredSquid

SteamPoweredSquid

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMocking every Arctic Wolf with a spiked collar, beta tail Armor, and headdress in Aldan.

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

I have no idea if I should put this in Chamber of Artists, but it's more of an idea so I figured I'd put it here. (And I want to start getting my post number up lol)

So this is a random idea I had for a throne, and I guess a costume too, but the sketch is more about the throne. I titled it "Sailor's Grave", and think it might be cool for a summer event or something like that. Instead of a treasure bonus or a Best Gem Pick, I wanted to create my own special ability for it, which is called Whirlpool. What Whirlpool does is if you take damage from a trap, and you have the throne (or it might work better with the costume) equipped, you have a somewhat small chance to "freeze" that trap. Basically it wouldn't be able to attack you, even if you ran right into it. maybe for one run, and it would have a little whirlpool animation to go along with it. And the trap would have cute little sweat droplets coming off of it ( Unless it's a saw or Ricoshet or any other trap that doesn't look like a living creature lol) and would have a frightened looking eye. It's just a sketch, so apologies if it's difficult to see.

I don't think they'd ever add this into the game, but I wish they did :P
So I have you like this idea I came up with, and even if it doesn't get implemented it's still a cool idea.

XAORuRa.jpg

#2 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:09 AM

Lol pretty cool

You have some talent with that drawing, even if I'm not so sure on the idea.

giphy.gif

#3 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:43 AM

That guy in the top right looks drunk and high
VpYPVAq.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: King of Thieves, KoT, Idea, Throne, Costume, Cosume idea, Throne Idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users