EPICI

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

So I think Zeptolab can implement this.

First of all, during normal gameplay, tapping with one finger already on the screen doesn't make you jump.

Why not? Is the game hard enough already without having to keep our hands off the screen at all times?

I propose that they make it so extra touches make you jump as well.

Geometry Dash took the risk, and who's complaining about that? They have the same tap to jump gameplay.

I think I have a fair point with this one. Spawn traps and all variants would be less op.

I mean, if it isn't there by default, at least have an option to have it.

One of the less minor but still important things is the ability to zoom in or out on the map. I find it annoying having to scroll back and forth across the map to see stuff.

While you're zoomed out, icons will scale up but slowly so they don't clutter, and times for gem mines will show up as usual, not scaled down.

Bet it would help more people than me, who find it tedious to scroll across the map to check gem mines, dungeons, and possibly levels.

I know there's a lot more stuff to talk about but this topic will just focus on this, okay?

Tell me what you think as usual.

Voting against democracy?

#2 flufiham

flufiham

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationSecret

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

I completely support these ideas.
I'm back after a LONG break.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multitouch, edit, dungeon, play, movement, gameplay, map, zoom, level, idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users