• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Slothy

Slothy

Pickpocket

• Validating
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

Ok, so I've been playing KoT for about three days now, and so far, I've only come across some minor, yet annoying bugs (one of these being a problem where if i wait too long to tap the "x" after an ad has played to get more lockpicks, i get logged out of the game, and i don't get the lockpicks i viewed an add for).

However, the thing im writing about right now isn't a bug. It's a fair (i actually like the idea) process that denies people who exploit the "you can't be raided if you're online" system. I would've been perfectly fine with this system, if it hadn't been for one simple detail. You can be put in "loggin offset" even though you're actually playing the game consecutively for several hours. I've been raiding until I've used up my keys, and then gone into other people in my guilds dungeons to practice difficult jumps and such. After doing this for about three hours or so, i got logged out of the game, and put in the "loggin offset" queue (or whatever you like to call it).

This in itself is enough to piss me off enough to make a user on this forum just rant about it, and i sure as hell hope you fix the system @Zeptolab.

Ps. Not that it matters, but i got a gem stolen whilst being on probation, which just further pisses me off. Not that it matters, as it would've happened eventually, but it just makes me real mad, when i could've been playing, raiding, and practising.

#2 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

The fact that some players used auto-tappers to stay online for several hours to protect their big rituals made Zeptolab introduce this system. It prevents players from staying online for the aforementioned reasons and only allow us to play 6 hours. If we take a 3 hours break, the timer resets to 0. If not, then, we have to wait 3 hours to log in. There should be a timer saying how many time we have left, though.

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#3 KOT11

KOT11

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:31 PM

So i was logged out after playing KOT for almost 5 hours for the challenge by 30 min intervals to restore my keys, And then all of sudden i was logged out.

I read about auto tappers and other hackers but what about the normal players. So i have this suggestion that as ritual berserk works this login offset should be refreshed to 1 hour rather than 3 hours after every successful multiplayer attack. This will help a lot (At least to me and others like me). Thank You!

#4 Raiden

Raiden

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 05:58 PM

Dev i will really appreciate if you add some timer before the Login Offset is about to happen about an hour before it happens it is not fair for the players who are really active and are not using any software hack.Plz Consider my Words and do something i will really appreciate it.If you would like to answer me send me a mail on zafarsaad9@gmail.com i hope for your reply plz answer. thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unfair, Banned?, Kot, Loggin offset, Broken system, Fix, Please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users