28 replies to this topic

#21 Siobhán

Siobhán

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts
  • Location, South 'a the Mason-Dixie.

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

Do you think homing cannon could work as well with that style?

Don't think so.

I smell a challenge!

Lv. 20 newb | 380k Delta | EST (GMT -5 hrs)

[pretend there's a banner here. i'll get around to drawin' one eventually!]

#22 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationA Galaxy Far Far Away

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

Just let your creativity do the work :D

LVL 75 | GEM SCORE: 2.7m 

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

PROUD MEMBER OF VAMPIRES | LVL 16

#23 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:37 AM

Wow... I am truly speechless! It looks so detailed and amazing! My art skills definitely won't match up to you! :lol:

#24 Siobhán

Siobhán

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Wow... I am truly speechless! It looks so detailed and amazing! My art skills definitely won't match up to you! :lol:

Aww, thankya... but if you're into art the best advice to follow is practice, practice, practice! Second

best, learn anatomy ASAP!! Once you learn anatomy, you can stretch and twist and squash it to your

heart's content to make new and strange things without making it look uncanny. Third, as soon as

you find your comfort zone, expand out of it as quick as you can and learn new things or you're gonna

get stuck in a rut, and that'll lead to art block.

I've literally been drawing ever since I was old enough to pick up a sharpie and scribble on the

furniture which is the only reason I'm good as I am now. Hell, I only started taking my art sort-of

seriously in the last few years! Take a look at these two, there's almost three years' difference

between them:

old_ray_by_kiffybee-db1lqwr.png

I drew like this from 2011-2014, and I'd grown frustrated with drawing for a reason I couldn't place and had

stopped for a while. Eventually, I realized the reason I didn't like drawing anymore is that I didn't have

the skill to accurately put on paper the things I see in my head. A year and change of real actual

practice later, and...

ray_by_kiffybee-dautcfz.png

BOOM.

There's a metric buttload of free art tutorials and videos around the web! DeviantArt is chock-fulla 'em

if you look under the Resources / Stock Images section.

And always remember:

HJhjRDO.jpg

Edited by Siobhán, 08 March 2017 - 03:44 PM.

#25 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

Whoa! Your art on DeviantArt is amazing! I saw other people's artwork such as BeccaDoodles, Nearu-Senpai and MashyLOL, but this is brilliant! :lol:

I'm not into art as I write transformation (TF for short) stories, which I never managed to finished writing on that's in a work in progress after for so many months, but I drew this last month: http://gamertron7500...Thief-667843828
And this: http://gamertron7500...hyLOL-623231075
I'm going to start writing stories again because I'm not giving up there. :P :)

Also, I saw that you followed me as well. Thanks! :D

And thanks for your inspiration! :)

Edited by Gamertron7500, 08 March 2017 - 06:43 PM.

#26 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

When will we see a new update on your arts ? :)

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#27 Siobhán

Siobhán

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:37 PM

When will we see a new update on your arts ? :)

Hi, hello, yes, I'm not dead! (Well, yet, if this cold has anything to say about it. Blugh.) Sorry for up and vanishing, life decided to slap me with a bunch of things at once; yadda yadda car trouble, blah blah family drama, work junk, farm life, and all that fun stuff. I haven't had much extra energy to do anything but sit on my butt and either read, or make some meh-quality doodles in my spare time.

But! My ducks are mostly in a row now so regular art updates will continue shortly. I done quite a few okay-ish doodles so (when I get home from work in 7 hours) I'll go ahead and post those just to have something to put up, for now.

(I've also got some critter biology and "history" ideas for the KoT universe typed up, if anyone interested in that?)

#28 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

(I've also got some critter biology and "history" ideas for the KoT universe typed up, if anyone interested in that?)

Ye sure gimme gimme.
Good to see you back :)

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#29 Siobhán

Siobhán

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:54 AM

Correction: will post tomorrow. Eye-strain headache, can't look at a screen long enough to compile my sketches tonight. See y'all tomorrow!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, fanart, doodles, traps, shadows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users