• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nbc

nbc

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

I am currently at lvl23 with 36% gem defense, with a fairly good base (0-1 stars in general). Then I get raided by a guy at the same level as I am at, who has lvl5 Foreseer - he 3 starred my base with potions and stole a 15k gem with about no chance of failure (spinner was mostly green for him).

OK, I thought, he paid for this & I will just retrieve my gem.

His base is full of lvl 45-46 traps. I get that he pays and boosts his chances, but I find this ridiculous. I am happy to have my traps at lvl13-17 at this level, which seems far higher than most dungeons I raid, but there is a difference between mine and his.

So basically, I have no means of defending myself here, and neither do I have the chance to retrieve what I lost.

The leader of my guild is lvl71 and has smaller traps than this guy... How can a guy as low as lvl23 get this much for his money? One would think that he would be matched with players based on sth else too than just level - I find it extremely unfair.

And I know, that he pays and therefore he is valuable as a player, but it just leaves me salty.

#2 ZavierRogers

ZavierRogers

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

simply he is just a very good camper account. there have been people lower level than him with all the same things he has so its just a matter of how that person plays 

#3 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

You don't even need to pay money to get to that point all - just a lot of time and patience. Some players play very selectively; only raid when absolutely necessary, since leveling up can be considered a penalty (as you will be matched with more and more experienced players). You were simply the unfortunate victim of someone using this playstyle ("camping"). There are people who have Foreseer 5 before level 16 :D Absolutely crazy, but it's not impossible.

Posted Image 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
Posted Image Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | Posted Image Community Wish List | Posted Image Base Default Trap Database | Posted Image @alucen

#4 ScorchZ_

ScorchZ_

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1:7777

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:02 AM

Wow. You are pronably just unlucky.

Level 24 | 2 mil Gem Score | Proud Ex-Member of Supreme Overlord/Phoenix Down | Currently in TheBreakFastClub (chill with old friends.)

TNcRHLB.png

#5 Nicronous

Nicronous

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:17 PM

This game can be played with money or it can be played with time, and over time a good base will generate all the skulls you need to max out everything.

Previously skulls did not give experience so players could generate a lot of income and not level up, also there were bases you could raid without getting any experience orbs, so people could stay at a low level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users