• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 069 liza

069 liza

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Kot make it clear that they can NOT put a back button and I understand that from programmer point of view . But really we as players we don't want a back button to go back in search we need only one step back only one because sometime we skip a good gem by mistake , now from programmer point of view it is super easy to go only one step back only one it will not even slow the game at all because the amount of players . And that all what we need one step back only one . thank you.

#2 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

I don't think even that would be possible because players are queued.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#3 069 liza

069 liza

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

We need to do vote about it then in twitter , because I asked 2 different guilds and they loved the idea .... all players but one he always offline

#4 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:45 AM

Well it might not be worth to put it in the game because once you skip a dungeon that is attracting for you, the dungeon is shown to some other thief, and if the thief breaks into the dungeon before you can skip back, the dungeon will already have someone in it

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#5 Artem!

Artem!

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:49 AM

Impossible.

They even cannot make switchable stupid inscriptions like "dungeon blablabla" and "tap to break in".

Players must suffer!!!

96 kk. Registration date - march 2015.

#6 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

They could send the dungeon you just skipped back to the queue after you skip TWO dungeons. Of course, it's our fault if we skip it. I'd like a warning sign appearing on the screen much more...

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#7 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

They could send the dungeon you just skipped back to the queue after you skip TWO dungeons. Of course, it's our fault if we skip it. I'd like a warning sign appearing on the screen much more...

Problem is, it would slow our skipping, which would make mass skipping (skipping lots of bases, for gold gems, for example) more counter intuitive.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#8 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

Just slow your ass down. Everybody skips good gems at one point or another. It's a right of passage
VpYPVAq.png

#9 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Just slow your ass down. Everybody skips good gems at one point or another. It's a right of passage

THIS.  Just get used to it.  :D

Although I too think they could implement the "step back once" button if they wanted to.   If they are capable of going directly to a specific dungeon via revenge list... they could treat this in much the same way.  And you might find out its "busy" when you try and attack... no big deal.

But the key fact is.... the problem is US skipping too fast, not the game.  If they did give us a "step back one dungeon" button... we'd just start asking for "step back two dungeons", etc.   Its human nature to want somebody else to solve our problems for us....  ;)

#10 Dalek Sec

Dalek Sec

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

I agree, the same thing has happened to me before too. :)

Ω

#11 chickenapplepie

chickenapplepie

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

Even though it's a good idea, it ruins the purpose of the game in the game when raiding you can't just turn around because you went the wrong way so the theives can only go one direction down the hallway unless their is a wall lol conspirisy theorys

#12 Reptilian

Reptilian

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

I suggest this:

That the game doesnt let you skip bases with gold gems!
Shadows Guild - Rocher aka mastermind
Gem count: 2 million
Raider death record: 992

#13 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

I suggest this:

That the game doesnt let you skip bases with gold gems!

And if you don't want it?

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back, back button, search, gem, gems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users