Gems NotANewb

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

Why are the gems in different spots (not complaining, just curious)?
(Imgur messing up so can't post link direct and I am on iPad so can't see the tree thing)

Compliments to OnProch97

#2 Artem!

• Hardened Thief
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

Long ago it was possible to place traps on totem.

Thieves could hide big gems under traps. To prevent this devs made this. No matter how you placed your gems in totem. The biggest gem will always be in the top slot.

96 kk. Registration date - march 2015.

#3 Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 999 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:41 AM

To be more precise: the biggest gem will move to the middle slot if it is larger than 50k. So, if your ritual has three gems all smaller than 50k, there will be no movements. 

thief1.png 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#4 BobTheSlob

• Hardened Thief
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

That does not happen to me. It looks like the gems are switched around when I press 'test dungeon' from one of my other accounts, but it does not actually switch them.
At least, for me.

#5 Sotherogue

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:09 PM

It does not switch them for you, but if someone were to find you in match making they would be switched.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gems, NotANewb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users