8 replies to this topic

#1 memotie

memotie

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

been thinking about this for a while. why is this not a feature?

player 1 wants suggestions for his base

player 2 creates a setup for player 1's base

player 1 opens up a tab similar to chat and missions and looks at the suggestion

to prevent abuse, a player can only suggest a setup once between each change. and the player has to clear the dungeon at least once for the setup to be seen by the other player.

whenever i want to give advice to a guildmate i hate having to say something like "move the seeker two boxes down then one box left" especially with the sideways keyboard. we can still share images of bases with our guildmates outside the game anyways so why not?

#2 camalot

camalot

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

Good idea. Yours is good, or they can just make the grid have numbers and letters on it. Like battleship.

(example: place the spinner on A4, and have the line go down to D4)

#3 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:13 AM

Both of these ideas have been suggested many times and I think r on the community wishlist, not sure though

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#4 memotie

memotie

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

Good idea. Yours is good, or they can just make the grid have numbers and letters on it. Like battleship.

(example: place the spinner on A4, and have the line go down to D4)

it would be preferable if the second player can just tap "use this base" and the setup would be automatically done for him :)

the coordinates have already been added to the wishlist. easy to use presets from other players is not.

Both of these ideas have been suggested many times and I think r on the community wishlist, not sure though

just checked and it's not there. only the coordinates which are not related to my idea.

#5 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

it would be preferable if the second player can just tap "use this base" and the setup would be automatically done for him :)
the coordinates have already been added to the wishlist. easy to use presets from other players is not.

just checked and it's not there. only the coordinates which are not related to my idea.

maybe you could ask Oliver if it is ok to put it on the wish list?

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#6 memotie

memotie

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

maybe you could ask Oliver if it is ok to put it on the wish list?

ok done ^^

#7 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

If you or anyone else accidentally run into the other thread about suggesting layouts to guildmates, please send me the link. I think there was a lot of bright discussion back then :)

Also, added to the wishlist :)

#8 LS_Str1k3r

LS_Str1k3r

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

Came here to find players talking about this topic.
Me as a guild master would really like to have an option to help members with their dungeons.
I'd like to have the option that when testing dungeons all tries by other members are recorded and cab be shown like when being attacked by enemies.
I follow the idea to show my members how I would design their dungeon, with an edit mode for members.
Also I'd like to have the option to know how enemies could solve my dungeon while using portions like gang or diable trap.

The big idea is to create a mode where all members are able to help designing a dungeon.
And if you like to integrate a new battle there could be a dungeon per arena round where all members create a dungeon witch the opponent team has to solve.
Anyone else interested in some kind of this ideas?
Please tell me how to contact the team of zeptoLab

#9 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2366 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

Came here to find players talking about this topic.
Me as a guild master would really like to have an option to help members with their dungeons.
I'd like to have the option that when testing dungeons all tries by other members are recorded and cab be shown like when being attacked by enemies.
I follow the idea to show my members how I would design their dungeon, with an edit mode for members.
Also I'd like to have the option to know how enemies could solve my dungeon while using portions like gang or diable trap.

The big idea is to create a mode where all members are able to help designing a dungeon.
And if you like to integrate a new battle there could be a dungeon per arena round where all members create a dungeon witch the opponent team has to solve.
Anyone else interested in some kind of this ideas?
Please tell me how to contact the team of zeptoLab

You can contact them through in game support, but they are support, designed to solve problems, not talk about new features and community wishes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users