#21 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

OK. The early stone age Eterian settlers were found stranded in 17. This will be the start of the great Empire Eterity. Colour: Blood red please (cuz everyone is dead already).

Edited by King of Eterity, 26 March 2017 - 08:11 AM.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#22 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:32 AM

Is it just me or Pacifist class is underpowered? There is just a small chance that a benefiting event will occur, and probably the most commonly used type of action in game is punished with loosing extra troops. On top of this, reward doesn't seem too big.

I was thinking the same.
Can Aluce explain a bit more pls?

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#23 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationA Galaxy Far Far Away

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:08 AM

Spawn at 7.
Call it "Toxic Island"

LVL 75 | GEM SCORE: 2.7m 

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

PROUD MEMBER OF VAMPIRES | LVL 16

#24 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:18 AM

Will each class be assigned to 2 players since there are 4 classes and 8 players?

And yes, you should buff the pacifist class.

Edited by King of Eterity, 26 March 2017 - 09:26 AM.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#25 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

Will each class be assigned to 2 players since there are 4 classes and 8 players

Yes, I read te rules and 2 players wil be merchants etc..

Edited by ZelevenZ11, 26 March 2017 - 09:35 AM.

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#26 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:37 AM

I haven't read the rules yet  :mellow:

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

#27 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:06 AM

I haven't read the rules yet :mellow:

There're some extra aditions, te rest is the same.

#28 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:43 AM

Would be great if someone can pin-point the extra ones :)

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

#29 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

STASH, class, W-E and N-S are not connected, diamonds, Sotherogue has advantage.

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#30 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:07 PM

DYNAMITE, SPY, CROP SUPLY and TRUCE TREATY.

#31 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

/join 44 class hidden

Edited by Oliver666666, 26 March 2017 - 01:54 PM.

#32 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 994 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

Is it just me or Pacifist class is underpowered? There is just a small chance that a benefiting event will occur, and probably the most commonly used type of action in game is punished with loosing extra troops. On top of this, reward doesn't seem too big.

Given the way certain players played in the previous game... I think you would be surprised. If no special activity happens for a pacifist (they may even be attacked, as long as nothing's overtaken) they get two bonus troops each turn. I don't think it is weak. But, of course, it does enforce that player to use a certain style of playing. For example, a pacifist who does not expand the first two turns will have a random 4 bonus troops in his HQ which is a lot in early game.

Also note that bivouacs are not present in the game (for now, or perhaps altogether).

@Oliver: You cannot choose your class just yet. Sotherogue will decide, when the 8 players are known, in which order the players can pick their classes.

Edited by Aluce, 26 March 2017 - 02:10 PM.

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#33 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

I have received some questions about the extra rules and I decided to post the answers here, just to make sure we're all on the same page. :)

1. You can employ a stash item alongside your moves. Their actions either occur during the turn or at the end of it. Simply read the description. As for the SPY, you will obtain the info of the stash items that the target player had at the start of the turn.
2. Of course you can use more than one stash item in one turn.
3. If you are at war with someone, the 4:2 ratio applies both ways; he attacking you will lose 4 to your 2, and you attacking him, you will lose 4 to his 2. Similar for alliances.
4. Sothe will have no additional benefits in this game. Only these benefits at the start.
5. Ending an alliance will be in effect only the next turn. So you cannot end the alliance and backstab at 3:2 in the same turn.
6. The 2:2 ratio will only be between the two players who are at war with each other. Another player attacking either of these two will lead to the normal 3:2 situation.
7. If diplomat A and diplomat B are at war, and diplomat B is allied with player C, then the ratio of an attack between A and B is 2:2, and the ratio of an attack between B and C is 4:2, and the ratio of an attack between A and C is 3:2. The diplomatic statuses are between a specific subset of two players each time, and as soon as a third party is involved, the ratio is as usual.
8. If diplomat A is at war with B and allied with C, of course A can ask C to help defeat B. However, the attack ratio between B and C will still be 3:2 as they have no diplomatic status.
9. Diplomats can ally any amount of players, or declare war on any amount of players.
10. When a diplomat declares war on an ally, the allied status disappears, obviously, and the ratio will go from 4:2 to 2:2. Only one diplomatic status is possible between two specific players at a time.
11. IP is tradeable.

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#34 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:54 PM

@Brew_Thief: I'm sorry but I would prefer forum users who are more well known to me to join this game. I can be more reliable that they will in fact keep playing the game (as it will take a long time before it is finished) and also be more certain that they are not alt accounts.

I was planning on making one alt account :P

(Brew_thief is not my acc.)

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

#35 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:06 PM

Hold on, so you can't declare war AND attack same turn?

giphy.gif

#36 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

I was planning on making one alt account :P

Don't do it, you will get banned.

@Sothe: Nope.

#37 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:31 PM

I updated the map.

I created the oppressor, an offensive class similar but opposite to the pacifist, to allow for two more players to join (Psycho17 and DanFariasM). The game will take off with 10 total players after all.

Edited by Aluce, 26 March 2017 - 02:52 PM.

#38 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

Can I replace my HQ to #29?
And name it "The dark mountain" pls.

#39 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:15 PM

Sorry, Psycho already took it. Refresh the map if you haven't already.

Furthermore, Dan has chosen #40 as his starting territory.

Similar to the last game, there is a Telegram group for this game. If you're not in it yet, and wish to be, send me a message and I'll put you in.

Edited by Aluce, 26 March 2017 - 03:38 PM.

#40 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:25 PM

Kak.
Then I'll stay where I'm.
Can you rename it please ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: global, domination

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users