Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationA dark dungeon with a rat

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

Hello thieves!

After really long time I've moved to new dungeon and that's because I tried something nearly impossible for long time. But I gave it up and made rituals with "not-so-good" gems to get into new duneon.

And here I am, in dungeon #95 and I've not made good rituals for long time and I need your help guys which is the best traps layout for dungeon #95.

For now I've found this, but is it best? I really want to save best dungeon (and now I'm in level where my opponents are much more better and higher leveled than me...).

Here it is:
vLwCQzW.jpg

Trap set consists of: Spinner, Cannon, Dragon.

Every idea counts!

Edited by Mythologist, 27 March 2017 - 03:26 PM.

“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” ―Anaïs Nin

#2 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 621 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

Well... not much to say, that dungeon is literally horrible. Spinner+homing like in your pic are definitely your best bet, and dragon somewhere to make the climb harder. But I would just run mine gems and get out as soon as possible

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 18/19 ~ Silver 10/18 ~ Gold 12/18
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#3 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

Well... not much to say, that dungeon is literally horrible. Spinner+homing like in your pic are definitely your best bet, and dragon somewhere to make the climb harder. But I would just run mine gems and get out as soon as possible

You said exactly same thing once when I asked about one dungeon. But I need to make good rituals also once :)... But if I would follow your advice I'll just make kinda bad gems and soon get them stolen.

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally posted wrong picture. Changed now. But I still want to make good rituals once...

Edited by Mythologist, 27 March 2017 - 04:15 PM.

#4 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

Imagine a dungeon with coordinates. A-H are columns (Up to Down). 1-14 are lines (Left to Right).

Put your door in bottom right. Move your cannon to D-14 and point it down. Move your dragon to E-11 pointing down. Make a spawn jump with the spinner.

Maybe this works :)

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#5 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 621 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

You said exactly same thing once when I asked about one dungeon. But I need to make good rituals also once ... But if I would follow your advice I'll just make kinda bad gems and soon get them stolen.

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally posted wrong picture. Changed now. But I still want to make good rituals once...

The new one you posted gets wrecked by gang.

Andy unfortunately it's the truth, more than 80% of the dungeon in the game are trash and only a few ones are overpowered... and there's not much we can do about it.

In your particular case, with cannon and dragon under level 15 I don't think you can run anything over 30k in this dungeon without getting 3starred by everyone.

/E if it was for me, I would run goldens everywhere ( and I do). But it's pretty stressful and orb-consuming, both for me and my guildmates/fb friends, to retrieve a big gem every 2-3 hours

Edited by Skydancer, 27 March 2017 - 03:36 PM.

#6 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

The new one you posted gets wrecked by gang.
Andy unfortunately it's the truth, more than 80% of the dungeon in the game are trash and only a few ones are overpowered... and there's not much we can do about it.
In your particular case, with cannon and dragon under level 15 I don't think you can run anything over 30k in this dungeon without getting 3starred by everyone.

/E if it was for me, I would run goldens everywhere ( and I do). But it's pretty stressful and orb-consuming, both for me and my guildmates/fb friends, to retrieve a big gem every 2-3 hours

Oh... I understand. Thanks for advice! I think and look what I can and will do...

#7 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:14 PM

Imagine a dungeon with coordinates. A-H are columns (Up to Down). 1-14 are lines (Left to Right).

Put your door in bottom right. Move your cannon to D-14 and point it down. Move your dragon to E-11 pointing down. Make a spawn jump with the spinner.

Maybe this works :)

In this way you can't pass Cannon with no way. And Dragon doesn't blow fire... Like it shows that it does, but it's in the wall, so it doesn't get out. But thanks for trying to help :)

#8 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

Oh my god something was said wrong here...

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

#9 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

I meant this

qca5tPR.png

THIS! IS! BAD PHOTOSHOP!

xvPrcxB.jpg

#10 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

I meant this

qca5tPR.png

THIS! IS! BAD PHOTOSHOP!

Lol I doesn't mind it's bad. But thanks for right placement. I'll check it out!

EDIT: It is one of these bases where Spinner goes definitely off, but it's kinda hard to save. I don't mind it's hard (It has to be and I want hard base!) but I'm not sure that this base is worth of wasting time on saving, because without Spinner it's very easy. That previous base is also easy without Spinner, but a bit harder and takes as much time on saving, as yours. But I still thank you for trying to help me! ;)

Edited by Mythologist, 27 March 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#11 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 621 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

Just got this "beauty" too :lol:

VqalMBc.jpg

I'll experiment with it a bit, I'll post here if I manage to find a decent setup

#12 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Just got this "beauty" too :lol:
VqalMBc.jpg

I'll experiment with it a bit, I'll post here if I manage to find a decent setup

Here's the best I've found. Berndt Toast made video of it. Haven't had luck to save it yet...

WB3E0Bu.jpg

#13 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 621 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:00 PM

I saved that one, with dragon in the position like in usb's screen.

I obviously filled the retrieve log with semis, I made a few people happy the previous days :lol: .

I don't know if your dragon position is better or worse than what I used, but I feel that with yours the raider can sit in the left corner after the spawn and just time the climb

#14 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:44 AM

I saved that one, with dragon in the position like in usb's screen.
I obviously filled the retrieve log with semis, I made a few people happy the previous days :lol: .
I don't know if your dragon position is better or worse than what I used, but I feel that with yours the raider can sit in the left corner after the spawn and just time the climb

Maybe...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users