15 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow_The_Worm

Shadow_The_Worm

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:45 AM

So, i finally upgraded Homing Cannon to level 15 (Rank 3). Now, my dungeon has the following design:

http://imgur.com/gallery/sVnO7zZ

What do you think about it? How much stars, skulls and damage this dungeon design can do? Tell me.

#2 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:55 AM

Idk your level but this design is bad at any levels. Don't even think about fusing big gems there (or fuse, it's not like I'm not going to steal it or anything :P)

Upgrade your traps faster. Like REALLY faster. But you're progressing, I can't say it's that bad...

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#3 Shadow_The_Worm

Shadow_The_Worm

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:53 AM

Idk your level but this design is bad at any levels. Don't even think about fusing big gems there (or fuse, it's not like I'm not going to steal it or anything :P)

Upgrade your traps faster. Like REALLY faster. But you're progressing, I can't say it's that bad...

This design is good! Almost everybody, who attempts to raid me with this design, go back with 2 or 1 stars. And some even surrender with 0 stars at all. I confirmed that, when i checked the attack log! The only weakness is when a trap is upgrading, but even your trap set gets this weakness, when you do this stuff, so this design is somewhat average. I never run rituals durning trap patches. Only castle/tree patches allow me to boot them up, but i flee from the risk.

#4 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 983 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:50 AM

The only annoying thing I see about this dungeon is the regular cannon. You'll have to approach it with a certain timing to pass it. But it's a very low level. I rate it an easy 3-star, personally.

thief1.png 98,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#5 Shadow_The_Worm

Shadow_The_Worm

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:00 PM

The only annoying thing I see about this dungeon is the regular cannon. You'll have to approach it with a certain timing to pass it. But it's a very low level. I rate it an easy 3-star, personally.

An easy 3-star? What a stupid rate! It isn't that easy, if you don't watch your step, H. Cannon and Seeker Bird aid it, so you'll have to time your jump well, and watch your step. Many players, who raid my dungeon almost everytime don't watch their step, so, what now, Aluce? Are you trying to dissapoint my dungeon, right?

#6 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Ffs. Just understand that hardest trap to dodge in your dungeon is also the least upgraded one, and because the rest is really not difficult, you can easily time it to get flawless, or at least use DT on it.

(btw 2-stars don't show that dungeon is good actually)

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#7 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 983 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

An easy 3-star? What a stupid rate! It isn't that easy, if you don't watch your step, H. Cannon and Seeker Bird aid it, so you'll have to time your jump well, and watch your step. Many players, who raid my dungeon almost everytime don't watch their step, so, what now, Aluce? Are you trying to dissapoint my dungeon, right?

It depends on your player level. Players not watching their step when raiding your dungeon means they are bad players, not that your dungeon is great ;) Even if your traps were level 40, it would be easy for me to dodge the fly and homing cannon. If I happen to die on the regular cannon, I could disable it with DT and pass the dungeon with 1 death only. Hence: easy 3-star.

Low level players however may find your base significantly more difficult and die to the other traps more often.

thief1.png 98,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#8 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

For some reason he talked about this on GD... Anyway, get a trap set with a saw. The saw is a demon in this base.

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

#9 Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationDefinitely not living in my parent's basement... heh...

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

Why is your cannon level so low? Upgrade that over anything.

"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate."

- Charles M. Schulz  

#10 Shadow_The_Worm

Shadow_The_Worm

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:22 AM

You stupid! I won't upgrade cannon beyond my favourite trap class, the homing! Are you asking for the hard way, or for the attack log proof?

#11 Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationDefinitely not living in my parent's basement... heh...

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:27 AM

Just sayin'! I would recommend upgrading both the cannon as well as all of your other traps to the same level. If you have a level 15 homing cannon, you should try having at least a level 12-14 regular cannon.

BTWs, man. Take a chill pill. Everyone here is trying to give constructive criticism. Try learning from it, and improve.

"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate."

- Charles M. Schulz  

#12 Shadow_The_Worm

Shadow_The_Worm

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:36 AM

Just sayin'! I would recommend upgrading both the cannon as well as all of your other traps to the same level. If you have a level 15 homing cannon, you should try having at least a level 12-14 regular cannon.

BTWs, man. Take a chill pill. Everyone here is trying to give constructive criticism. Try learning from it, and improve.

OH, COME ON. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SIMPLY ASK FOR A LOG PROOF INSTEAD OF MAKING A HURRY RATING FOR MY DUNGEON! Hurry ratings, like one made by Aluce, are really bad, they might revert me to my old self, which was berserky and threaty enough.

Edited by Shadow_The_Worm, 03 April 2017 - 02:37 AM.

#13 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2091 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:08 AM

I actually just grabbed a beer when I saw Worm had made a new post.
Not disappointed lol, half the beer is gone

Also that base is kind of not good

Level 192, Gem Score: 21,600,000, proud member of Brown Bear
giphy.gif

#14 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:29 AM

OH, COME ON. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SIMPLY ASK FOR A LOG PROOF INSTEAD OF MAKING A HURRY RATING FOR MY DUNGEON! Hurry ratings, like one made by Aluce, are really bad, they might revert me to my old self, which was berserky and threaty enough.

You want to give us log proof? Log proof then. I hereby ask for the evidences that your base is reliable as you say.

xvPrcxB.jpg

#15 Brew_Thief

Brew_Thief

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:34 AM

I actually just grabbed a beer when I saw Worm had made a new post.
Not disappointed lol, half the beer is gone

Also that base is kind of not good

I must second both these sentiments. Entertaining post and an easy base (for any advanced players). Perhaps some noobs may struggle, but surely only until 7 deaths

#16 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:05 AM

Relax. You and you only decide whether to revert to your "old self", not us. And it is not a "hurry rating"; players like me have seen and raided thousands of dungeons, and know many patterns that are difficult, and can recognize most patterns that are not so difficult.

And anyway... why did you make this thread, if the only feedback you would be interested in is in favour of your prepossessed opinion? I see no reason to keep this thread open for discussion anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users