#1 Da-Boss

Da-Boss

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:49 AM

So been checkin the new update for 2 days I notices the following:

Starting with the good stuff first:

1. fake gems are now in the 9k borderline range which makes them auto pick once they upgrade to spiked

2. Egg hunt is fun though many users abused the system by making huge delta by buying those eggs

3. No changes to physics

And now the bad issues:

1. No new bases nor traps (I know traps are hard to invent but new bases and new areas should not bethat hard... come on, we got used to the old stuff)

2. The new throne upgrades are extremely expensive and totally unfair to players who didn't max their throne yet.

for instance previously going from FS4 to FS5 needed only 9mush & 9eyes now you need like 100 ingredients and looooooooooooonnnnnng time to reach that final throne - The only reason I can find to explain this is that Zepto wants us to buy the ingredients.

3. The new war delta computation (delta not dropping after sell or giveaway and all gems counted) is a very bad move.

Expert semi-perfect snatchers and noobs with subscription can add a similar delta per day after this update.

This requires a huge change in tactics and tendency to not steal big gems when the goal is get 9 season wins

getting 9 wins is even harder now and I'm sure lots of thieves will hate that

So I hope Zepto takes a deeper look and takes the expert opinions into consideration

Hoping to see a new fix update soon

#2 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:23 AM

Good stuff:

1) I think a clearer explanation is needed

2) If it favors people who spend money, then it isn't good

3) That is good

Bad:

1) I don't think lack of new bases is an issue and I don't believe Zeptolab would bother creating new bases unless new traps or elements are added

2) This is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to KOT

3) Yeah, it does remove skill from the equation and just makes it even more about how much money you spend

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#3 teo

teo

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

Good:

Easter version :)

Bad:

Throne upgrade :(

vWPX6KN.jpg

#4 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 633 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

Good :

1) not a big change but that's decent I guess

2) event is just awesome

3) good

Bad :

1) we need new bases ASAP. New traps aren't really needed imo, but new dungeons definitely are.

2) just horrible. I fail to understand the math behind this honestly, it seems they decided the costs with a dice roll.

3) noobs with money could score before and can score now. It does indeed destroy what was left of "skill" and "strategy", but I don't think it favours the money spenders THAT much.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#5 Genyus5

Genyus5

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

Yeah, the throne update was really, REALLY bad.

If they really want to make such a system work, they should reset everyone's throne to default and refund their spent ingredients. Even then, the prices should be adjusted, so it's obtainable in human's lifespan without spending orbs.

Anyway, there's no point in having different thrones now - the progress is linear.

I was sitting at lvl3 lucky crystal (with 30% steal chance) waiting for some eyes to get foreseer.. now I have lvl5 lucky crystal with *whoping* 17% bonus steal chance and some bonus gold, which I didn't ask for. Yea, I've got 10hp for free as well, but people with FS got much more (about 100).

Edited by Genyus5, 08 April 2017 - 03:37 PM.

#6 ItzTaken

ItzTaken

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts
  • LocationC.A.T.S. - Yep, not in KOT... C.A.T.S.

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

(delta not dropping after sell or giveaway and all gems counted)

Actually, giveaways / losing gems do still lower your guild / league delta. 

#7 jadergater753

jadergater753

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:40 AM

Yeah, the throne update was really, REALLY bad.

If they really want to make such a system work, they should reset everyone's throne to default and refund their spent ingredients. Even then, the prices should be adjusted, so it's obtainable in human's lifespan without spending orbs.

Anyway, there's no point in having different thrones now - the progress is linear.

I was sitting at lvl3 lucky crystal (with 30% steal chance) waiting for some eyes to get foreseer.. now I have lvl5 lucky crystal with *whoping* 17% bonus steal chance and some bonus gold, which I didn't ask for. Yea, I've got 10hp for free as well, but people with FS got much more (about 100).

i was doing the same and was one eyeball away from fs, along with the problems so far ive also noticed that people are raiding my dungeon much much easier, making 3 stars with 7 deaths that would normally 1 star, also despite being one of only 3 active members in my guild and usually being the most effective one i now get less of a reward because most of my gem delta comes from rituals and gem mines. I'm just so frustrated with this

#8 Scoot

Scoot

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGeffi's Training School

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

i was doing the same and was one eyeball away from fs, along with the problems so far ive also noticed that people are raiding my dungeon much much easier, making 3 stars with 7 deaths that would normally 1 star, also despite being one of only 3 active members in my guild and usually being the most effective one i now get less of a reward because most of my gem delta comes from rituals and gem mines. I'm just so frustrated with this

you need a new guild

#9 NutzLast2

NutzLast2

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

So been checkin the new update for 2 days I notices the following:

Starting with the good stuff first:

1. fake gems are now in the 9k borderline range which makes them auto pick once they upgrade to spiked

I didn't even know that fake gems exist?! why is this? and when?

#10 jadergater753

jadergater753

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

you need a new guild

Unfortunatly im the leader. And an not sure how to go about removing people

#11 jadergater753

jadergater753

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

I just don't know who to pick to boot

Edited by jadergater753, 11 April 2017 - 03:32 PM.

#12 MeestaDawg117

MeestaDawg117

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 23 posts
  • LocationThe state of Denial

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:47 PM

I would just cut your losses and boot every inactive player. My leader kicks every one out at the end of each season. Although, people may not join cos there would only be 3 in your guild so maybe start by kicking the players with the lowest deltas and get down to about 18 players. Then every time someone joins, kick the lowest inactive out.

#13 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

I didn't even know that fake gems exist?! why is this? and when?

When you get a attacked you get a shield for 45 minutes. However, on average, one player raids more than 1 base every 45 minutes. Thats why the game creates some fake bases, instead of giving a popup saying there are no dungeons to raid.

#14 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

When you boot people use those inactives with lowest delta first and watch you don't drop a guild level by booting too much delta before new people have joined. Also watch that your 3 active members are eligible for prizes. They may not be if you go down to only 3 members

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, pro, con, mixed, good, bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users