So been checkin the new update for 2 days I notices the following:
Starting with the good stuff first:
1. fake gems are now in the 9k borderline range which makes them auto pick once they upgrade to spiked
2. Egg hunt is fun though many users abused the system by making huge delta by buying those eggs
3. No changes to physics
And now the bad issues:
1. No new bases nor traps (I know traps are hard to invent but new bases and new areas should not bethat hard... come on, we got used to the old stuff)
2. The new throne upgrades are extremely expensive and totally unfair to players who didn't max their throne yet.
for instance previously going from FS4 to FS5 needed only 9mush & 9eyes now you need like 100 ingredients and looooooooooooonnnnnng time to reach that final throne - The only reason I can find to explain this is that Zepto wants us to buy the ingredients.
3. The new war delta computation (delta not dropping after sell or giveaway and all gems counted) is a very bad move.
Expert semi-perfect snatchers and noobs with subscription can add a similar delta per day after this update.
This requires a huge change in tactics and tendency to not steal big gems when the goal is get 9 season wins
getting 9 wins is even harder now and I'm sure lots of thieves will hate that
So I hope Zepto takes a deeper look and takes the expert opinions into consideration
Hoping to see a new fix update soon