2 replies to this topic

#1 FuryAce

FuryAce

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:05 AM

So I've just joined a guild on my Windows account. My sister has an android account that she plays on her tablet. We both decided to join the same guild and compete. My guild leader has recently sent out important messages that I haven't been able to get because my chat is missing. My "offers" section is also missing. It would be nice if you could add a chat to the Windows version.

My other idea is to add accounts to KOT. Sign in with an username and password that could be carried over platforms so us Windows players could use that chat without leaving the progress that we've made in our old accounts. Also, it would be nice if we could add a message option to message others. (Add an ignore option just in case too!)

Thanks for reading! :)

Edited by FuryAce, 13 April 2017 - 12:06 AM.

#2 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1052 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:09 AM

If you tell the game your age is under 13, you won't get a guild chat.

I'm not sure what you mean by your "offers section", but there's a little tab on the left for getting orbs from trying out other apps that's only available to a small percentage of users.  It's random.  Most accounts don't have it.  If you just mean the special offers for buying orbs, those will come and go.  They expire and go away, but a different offer will come back.

#3 FuryAce

FuryAce

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:21 AM

Oh, thanks. Just found out about the offers and where they were. Also, thanks for the info about chat!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, chat, missing chat, missing offers, offers, account, windows to android, transfer accounts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users