Segaco

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

Let me tell you a story:

A year ago I think, I tried to register on this forum so I could host forum games.

I'm saying tried because no matter how many times I tried, I could not register.

No, it's more like, I did register, but I couldn't confirm my account. Meaning I couldn't post.

So I decided to log in with facebook, not much I could do to fix that, since I couldn't post to ask for help.

Just wanted to point that out, I couldn't confirm my acc so there may be other people in this situation.

Anyway, the actual problem:

I sometimes log in with my phone and you must press the "log in with facebook" button to do it (If you registered with facebook that is). It used to work just fine.

But three days ago, when I tried to login, I got this message:

"Sorry, you don't have permission to do that!

An error occurred while trying to authorize this Facebook connection."

I have been trying to log in with my phone and also my brother's in the past two days.

And no, it's not working.

Help

Edited by Segaco, 14 April 2017 - 11:37 PM.

#2 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

No, it's more like, I did register, but I couldn't confirm my account. Meaning I couldn't post.

Yes, I had that too.   Every week for a month I would send a message to the admins to get it fixed, and they said it would be forwarded on to the appropriate people.  Towards the end, I basically said:

"Guys, this is email#4.  I can send this email to you every week for the rest of my life, or you can get this resolved... your choice.  I can post messages to you.. or to the forum.  I am happy either way."

It was fixed shortly afterwards. :P   (and I sent a nice thank you to them afterwards) 

Edited by xitooner, 14 April 2017 - 08:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users