Photo

Button to transfer the account from one OS to another.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Atom Core

Atom Core

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

How about to create a function that will allow you to transfer your account from one device to another ( for example from Apple to Windows or Android ). To migrate you need to have a KoT on both devices. In the game settings will be the button of the app, clicking on it will appear a menu where you can select what to do: move the device or move the device. When transferring from the device you will be given one-time code that you will need to enter the string that will appear when you click on " transfer to this device." You should receive a confirmation window, in kotop need to confirm the transfer. Then restart the game which will have your account. I hope this idea you ponravitsya and further adds to the game. With respect to the Atom Core.

#2 Alex!

Alex!

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:17 PM

Yea! This is a great idea I've been trying to figure out how to transfer my progress from my iPad to my laptop but I can't figure out how to.

#3 Carfagen

Carfagen

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

+1, platform jumps can be performed in other games, and I want to change my os now, and I wanna play kot further

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users