#1 catchy ace

catchy ace

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Locationcatchy ace's dungeon

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

I probably saw something about this in the forum. Couldn't find it. So started a new one.
First,how the hell is this the best pick.
jLQhRzY.jpg
I think this happened to most of us when trying to find a specific colored gem for the challenge. You flawless the dungeon and get the best pick which is not the color of gem you wanted. This is really frustrating. So what I think they should do is to let us choose which one is the best pick. When you reach the totem and you have the best pick just like now you'll have a best pick pop up beside the highest valued gem. But if you don't want that gem you'll be able to choose another gem from the totem. Now the same will apply even if you get the gem. Basically, if you have best pick you'll be able to choose another gem before or after the you get the gem.

This is totally off topic, as you can see I am getting 71% bonus after the update. Is this a bug?

Edited by catchy ace, 15 April 2017 - 11:56 AM.

#2 Reptilian

Reptilian

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

I agree with you.
But zepto only introduce ideas where they earn money (thrones, base skip, etc)
Shadows Guild - Rocher aka mastermind
Gem count: 2 million
Raider death record: 992

#3 Alex!

Alex!

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:55 PM

Hi there,
I think this would be really interesting to be added to the game but I also think it'd be kind of unfair for the people who you are stealing gems from as it gives you a lot of a higher chance to steal there gem.

#4 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:50 PM

If you will be able to pick UG, then no, never.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#5 Rachid

Rachid

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Location51.507, 3.62171

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

If you will be able to pick UG, then no, never.

Unless the UG stays disguised, even after reaching the chest. So you'd not know it's a UG until you select it AND win it ;)
MzDGziC.jpg

#6 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

Yeah UGs are really hard to steal, especiall when they arent the best pick. Ironically, if you were to run a UG and log off for a bit... ;)

Thats why i am against best pick being able to choose the UG, they are easy enough to lose, and if they become easier prey, more people will just orb or sell them.

Some of my Images in older posts may be broken. If you see any broken images, please PM me to help find them and fix it. Thank you!

CN51gVj.gif

Zeptolab Support -- Community Wishlist -- Comprehensive KOT guide (Aluce) -- The (Pixel) Perfect Guide

How to post images -- A Freebies' guide to King of Thieves -- A Freebies' guide to winning KOK

#7 Anderson Haku

Anderson Haku

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationPerú

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:44 PM

Because in that you are right bro are very difficult that nobody gets it more if its traps are in levels quite surpassable and are very scarce 😕

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users