5 replies to this topic

#1 Reptilian

Reptilian

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

This should throw away the same boring dungeons.

We should be given some amount of blocks, and with those we customize/create our dungeons.

Before some picky nonsense comes and say "dudeee that can be exploitedd", let me tell you something pal, gravity and plataform bases are being exploited. and a saw bug glitchy jump exist in the game and you complain about customizable dungeons? that improves variability and we would see lots of combination of bases.
Also this will increase the usefulness of slow motion and path potions.
Shadows Guild - Rocher aka mastermind
Gem count: 2 million
Raider death record: 992

#2 Alex!

Alex!

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:49 PM

I see what you are trying to get at and I think it would add an interesting aspect to the game but I like how the game is right now as there's already a large combination of bases. I understand that you think it won't be exploited much but with this being implemented - new exploits will come and likely even more exploits then there currently is. As of now I've only seen a hacked bases in every 100+ dungeons.
Nice thread.

#3 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:48 AM

Actually, I agree with the idea as long as there are some (forgetting the word) restrainments or something

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#4 Reptilian

Reptilian

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:32 AM

Actually, I agree with the idea as long as there are some (forgetting the word) restrainments or something

I think the word is restrictions or something?
Yeah. This idea is cool and nice if its controlled and with limitations. In order to evade possible exploits.
Shadows Guild - Rocher aka mastermind
Gem count: 2 million
Raider death record: 992

#5 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:43 AM

I like it. +1
VpYPVAq.png

#6 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2114 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

2017-04-18-17-29-18-1489130433_zpsjq00np

Overall if they made terraforming possible, I think it would have to be with severe limitations to avoid anything harmful. It may be safer and simpler to simply add new bases from the server side, but i wouldnt mind trying out a feature like this if they made one. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users