2 replies to this topic

#1 FuryAce

FuryAce

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

Being a Windows player, I (and many others, hopefully) feel left out of the outfits section. The Apple, Android, and even Amazon users have their own outfit. But there's no outfit for the Windows users. So my idea is that ZeptoLab should add an outfit for only Windows users. maybe it could leave a trail of windows or something like that.

The other idea I want to share it that we should be able to move things such as the gold mine, throne, and challenges. Currently, my gold mine is in the same place as my cannon. When I tap the gold mine, it sometimes opens the "upgrade cannon."

That's it for now! Thanks for reading!

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2114 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

For the first part, there was a windows outfit leaked a long time ago. Unfortunately there is still no news wether it will ever be released, or when. So the good news there is a chance that there will be a windows outfit. the bad news is, even if there will be one who knows when.

I couldnt agree more with that second suggestion, there are a few dungeons that are begging for those menus to be movable (ie in edit mode). Its even on the community wishlist (see sig below), which means its in the best spot when it comes to forum suggestions :)

#3 Alex!

Alex!

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

I agree, it'd ben cool to have this implemented!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, outfits, throne, upgrades, gold mine, challenges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users