2 replies to this topic

#1 memotie

memotie

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:14 AM

basically, i started having a strange issue with my new account. i rarely get the green leaf and purple dust but i have 10 mushrooms and 3 eyes. i know some people might disagree but i REALLY need those basic materials. plus the egghunt which gave me 5 easter eggs and i had to seal two just to create space. now i have to either sacrifice gem space or sacrifice throne upgrades. if the orb values of the magical items are kept, i'd appreciate it if we could trade an item for another. cuz, the hell am i going to do with 10 mushrooms while i'm only level 15?? i don't like using these resources for costumes unless i have an abundance of them but i wouldn't use the abundance of rarer materials for costumes. if the game could allow me to trade 5 of these mushrooms for basic materials it'll be a lifesaver. what do u guys think? of course, exchanging common ones for expensive ones shouldn't be allowed since zeptolab wants its money but exchanging expensive ones for cheap ones should be fine, right?

#2 Hyoran

Hyoran

Thief without luck

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Up North

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:22 AM

I might be remembering incorrectly, but I seem to recall an ability to trade materials. Then again the more I think about it the more I think i'm wrong. Anyways, yea that's something interesting i've noticed too with my new account. You can always use the materials for making skins, but i'd probably just save mine. 

On a side note, I recently discovered that with the easter eggs you can sell them for some gold amount as well as 50 orbs, so that is what I have been doing with my 2k eggs - 2k isnt much to lose anyways and 50 orbs is nice.

#3 memotie

memotie

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:34 AM

I might be remembering incorrectly, but I seem to recall an ability to trade materials. Then again the more I think about it the more I think i'm wrong. Anyways, yea that's something interesting i've noticed too with my new account. You can always use the materials for making skins, but i'd probably just save mine. 

On a side note, I recently discovered that with the easter eggs you can sell them for some gold amount as well as 50 orbs, so that is what I have been doing with my 2k eggs - 2k isnt much to lose anyways and 50 orbs is nice.

i would sell them for the orbs but i really want to have an eggy vault before the time limit is up... tough call..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users