Gem count: 2 million
Raider death record: 992

#2 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:33 AM

No

If you don't play much don't pay money that's like a given

Level 192, Gem Score: 21,600,000, proud member of Brown Bear
giphy.gif

#3 Premium

Premium

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

For 1 week there's a free trial (I found out on 4/2217
My in game name IS my forum name.
Spoiler
The unluckiest thief in the world. Member of Kings Army.
I also play C.A.T.S. and have a forum account ---> https://forum.catsth...le/84-premivex/

#4 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 617 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:05 AM

For the tears alone, no.

But with this event even if you play 1-2h/day and farm eggs it should be worth it

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 18/19 ~ Silver 10/18 ~ Gold 12/18
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#5 Reptilian

Reptilian

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

ok. But then how i can get tears for upgrades?
Lets keep in mind that tears are only given as gvg rewards.
Shadows Guild - Rocher aka mastermind
Gem count: 2 million
Raider death record: 992

#6 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

Well, the "if you do not play much" comment in the OP makes it sound like you are a casual player... and casual players dont need tears for anything but a decent level of HeartBeat, IMO.  Casual players arent going to reach trap level 30 in under a year (if ever)

But if you are going slow (ie camper-style) and planning for the future, I definitely believe low-level people who dont want to rocket up to the top prematurely via Raid Exp would like using the subscription to stockpile Tears for their future trap upgrades (after first buffing Heartbeat to a competitive level).   Its VERY convenient, because as you said... tears are scarce.  Otherwise, your trap advancement is going to hit a brick wall at lvl 30... not cool.  Getting the subscription once you are in the mid-20 trap levels sounds like good thinking to me.

Edited by xitooner, 21 April 2017 - 03:59 PM.

#7 Scoot

Scoot

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGeffi's Training School

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

But tears are also gained in the maze, and from eggs while this event is going on.  You can get 15*7 = 105 tears per week just by 3 starring the maze every day, and if you have enough orbs to be a bit aggressive with respins on the maze spinner you could get an extra 60 tears (2 hits per week on the 30 tear slice of the wheel) as well. 

It all depends on what your goal is for this game.  Upgrade as fast as possible?  Then you'll want to always have enough tears available to start the next upgrade...if you're waiting to accumulate tears so you can upgrade then it will take longer.  In that case you'd want the sub, since it gives ~50 tears per day also.  With a sub and 1-2 hours of steady play time per day you could fairly easily accumulate 50 (sub) + 15 (maze) + ~75 (eggs) = 140 tears per day.  So if you're just upgrading traps, that's enough tears coming in to start a new upgrade as soon as the previous one finishes, so you never have to wait around to accumulate tears to start upgrading again.  

If you're wanting to upgrade HB or berserker, then it will take a while to get the tears no matter how you're accumulating them.  Just depends on how fast you want to get them.  

Eventually you'll reach the point that me and lots of other players are at now.  HB max, berserker max, traps all level 40+, so we don't really need tears for anything else (I'm not upgrading the stupid totem breaker thing).  So the subscription is just for the keys only.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users