• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ZeCube

ZeCube

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

On the weekly challenges, it's very unfair that people that are awake till the end of the challenge can get more time to collect things than the people that are sleeping like for example, you can get from N#1400 to N#3000 in one night without being able to win more stars/gems. 

I think it would be nice if the challenge were ended on the same hour but by taking in consideration the timezones for all the countries, but then the results would be announced the day after.

That would mean that the challenge would start at different times too.

It would be nice if it ended near 7PM or something.

(sorry for my bad english)

#2 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 617 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:36 PM

I don't know where you live, but here in Italy I have kinda the same problem ( challenge ends at 5am for me).

The only solution is to make sure you won't lose your desired prize by placing high enough. Usually if I go to bed at 1am, I try to be around 50 if I aim for top100 and around 150-200 if I aim for top 300

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 18/19 ~ Silver 10/18 ~ Gold 12/18
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#3 TheManUpstairs...

TheManUpstairs...

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

Same problem with me, except that the challenge starts at 3:00 AM for me, when I am sleeping. So when I get up, I am already position 10K or some ridiculous number like that, and the top people in the leaderboards are way ahead of me.

#4 Premium

Premium

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:22 AM

I think the solution would ben so that different challenges (as in the challenge itself not the type of challenge) would be held for different time zones. You would select your time zone during the (challenge) tutorial and you'd be put into a challenge which would start and end at appropriate times.

Edited by Premium, 24 April 2017 - 03:22 AM.

My in game name IS my forum name.
Spoiler
The unluckiest thief in the world. Member of Kings Army.
I also play C.A.T.S. and have a forum account ---> https://forum.catsth...le/84-premivex/

#5 miczkok

miczkok

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

+1

Same apply for guild matches. 

#6 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:46 PM

If the challenge ends while you're sleeping...then that means you're awake when it starts, so you have your advantage to start off strong there.  Everyone sleeps, so everyone has the exact same amount of time to work on the challenges.  If you go hard earlier than someone going hard later....would it not have the same outcome as if y'all went hard at the same time?

VpYPVAq.png

#7 Impeccable6977

Impeccable6977

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:44 PM

I completely agree with you. But i don't face such problems, challenges start at 2:30 pm for me.

#8 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

Mine start at 5am and end at 9pm
VpYPVAq.png

#9 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:28 PM

I agree with Psycho17, if, when the others are awake, you're sleeping, when you're awake they're asleep

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users