• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 baders

baders

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:47 PM

Hi guys first post here, so be gentle  ;) I am lvl 24, however, only recently picked the game up again after a few years so basically a noob.

Watching the replays of the attacks on my base, about 90% of the players are using the Gang of Thieves perk. However, in the defence logs it only shows that around 10% of those have actually used a Gang of Thieves potion. 

So either the game isn't telling me when someone has used the GoT perk, or else players are able to use GoT permanently without using a potion? 

Please tell me if I'm missing something very obvious  :P

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Replays show a handful of attempts all at the same time (maybe 8?), so the thief should die in all but one of them (unless the totem is reached sooner than all the other tries failed). 

This explains why it looks like a replay with gang of thieves.

However, if you look closely, when a gang of thieves is used, the thieves should spawn with a slight delay, not all at the same time.

(One last thing: Replays where they used a gang of thieves potion can get really buggy sometimes, so watch out for wierd stuff)

#3 baders

baders

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

Ah, that makes sense! It was just me after all.

Thanks for the help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GoT, Gang of Thieves, Cheat, Glitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users