• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ganesh Ramesh Bahale

Ganesh Ramesh Bahale

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

As we know the king of thieves has a new update regarding to Thrones. Seriously I have a problem with that because I am new player for king of thieves and past 2 months I am trying to collect magic items (eyes) to buy 'FORESEER THRONE'(Second last throne before king of king throne) , it's been so hard to me to collect all the eyes which is required to buy FORESEER.
BUT WHEN I COLLECT THIS ALL MY MAGIC ITEM the king of thieves are some new upgrade regarding to the Thrones when I saw this seriously I am really pissed off because this is not true way..
I can explain to you before king of thieves upgrade regarding to the Thrones most of the players is able to collect magic items eyes for FORESEER THRONE, and be able to use this Throne for reading but not for other players who are playing this game after upgrade which is affected players raidng problem as well as its not a proper balanced if you want to upgrade this Throne then you should have to cancel out all this thrown which is previous players are using.
Its just so hard we are trying to steal some gems but we are unable to still due to this upgrade and the previous player which are using this thrown they have advantage to steal our gems.
If you want to state A grade like that then you should have to fix this thrown problem or you make this upgrade like before without any compulsory way. Because previous players are just buy this Throne or collect this magic item so they can get this thrown but after this upgrade this is not the way for other players to get this we have to pay coins and other magic items to get this for and every Throne have available which have to necessary upgrade if we are not able to upgrade this then we are not able to get second last Throne.

If developer are reading this you have to solve this issue and make rules for equal to all players.
If you ask my opinion I am gladly suggest please remove this upgrade so players like me able to get this Throne and get a chance to win king of thieves if we continued to play this game under this Throne upgration then we are unable to get this post of king of thieves at least for 1 or maybe 2 years which is not supposed to have a game like that.

#2 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2902 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:06 PM

I guess they did it to balance things a bit more on lower levels and to give some purpose to other trones at later levels. I agree it's a bit unfair but the amount of players with maxed stuff is really small compared to the whole player base and those player would probably still have enough materials anyway and currently, it's actually equal for all players. It was a zepto decision and I doubt they would roll it back.

#3 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:04 PM

I guess they did it to balance things a bit more on lower levels and to give some purpose to other trones at later levels. I agree it's a bit unfair but the amount of players with maxed stuff is really small compared to the whole player base and those player would probably still have enough materials anyway and currently, it's actually equal for all players. It was a zepto decision and I doubt they would roll it back.

I doubt that they will change it either... but it was STILL the wrong move to make.

Its been this way for a month, and I still cant get over the fact that I was FS4 and within 10-15 items to get FS5. . .  but NOW I am over 90 items away from FS15.   Its as much a matter of principle than anything else, but the end result is the same; this pisses me off EVERY TIME I PLAY to know that all those who had FS5 before dont have to deal with this.  So I dont play nearly as much as before.  Soon I wont play at all (as soon as I reach the trap-upgrade goal I set for myself).

I didnt think I would ever stop playing, but THIS, combined with the scoring changes they also made... have made me move on to other games to get the satisfaction I can no longer get here.  (and if the reduced posting on the forums is any indication, I am not the only one).

#4 DouggyDF

DouggyDF

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

and you had FS4. I had the wealthy duke. just paid orbs to buy more leaves to get to the next throne (needed 10 and had 8). Now I need 13 more leaves and 8 dust to get to level 2 and still 3 more levels after that, plus 3 more thrones with 5 levels each before foreseer, then 15 levels on that one. talk about depressing grind. all while getting raided by people with max foreseer and raiding people with only 5% chance to steal after a 3 star raid. yay! such fun...

#5 J Dubble

J Dubble

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Location49th parallel

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

one good thing the update did was create a situation where players need to be constantly running rituals so they can collect magic items. seems like there are a lot more rituals now (though low value usually). that helps with getting your daily quests. and tears are pretty hard to come by.....  i am one of the lucky ones who already had a maxed foreseer, so i know this update was good for me, but even if your throne is low, you can still have a good dungeon with upgraded traps, and i'm still only going to 1 star you. also i am pretty sure everyone has the same chances at retrievals no matter what your throne.

i'm f2p, and it took me over a year to max out my castle and throne, but i didn't do it because i felt i had to to survive, or to complete something. I maxed them out because i like the game and getting skilled at it, and learning to recognize dungeons.... the gold and items flowed out naturally. all these updates but the game play has basically stayed the same since KoT started, if you like the game play you will be successful no matter what your throne.

#6 Anderson Haku

Anderson Haku

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPerĂº

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

Good is an evil now, before it was much easier to acquire the fortune teller because in these new updates we see that it is much more difficult to acquire a good throne

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Throne, King of thieves, Throne problem, Throne issue, Throne upgrade, Upgrade, Throne purchase, Problems, Thrones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users