• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Coolio Cat

Coolio Cat

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Have you ever asked your guild mates, " hey how's my dungeon"? And all the say back is "So easy/ first try/ fix it"? I think they should add a new feature that allows you to watch how your guild memebers do when testing out your dungeon. With this feature you can see what needs to be fix, stay the same, or be upgraded. And instead of testing out the new updates on your dungeon to theives, it's with safe and non mate along friends! Do you think this is a good idea?

#2 MeestaDawg117

MeestaDawg117

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts
  • LocationThe state of Denial

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

I think thats a fantastic idea. What I want is a feature where if you are editing a dungeon and solve it once it would show up in the guild chat and say like this guy needs help solving a dungeon and if they solve it twice in a row it would give you the option to save it.

#3 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:46 PM

Have you ever asked your guild mates, " hey how's my dungeon"? And all the say back is "So easy/ first try/ fix it"? I think they should add a new feature that allows you to watch how your guild memebers do when testing out your dungeon. With this feature you can see what needs to be fix, stay the same, or be upgraded. And instead of testing out the new updates on your dungeon to theives, it's with safe and non mate along friends! Do you think this is a good idea?

I like your idea  :)

I think thats a fantastic idea. What I want is a feature where if you are editing a dungeon and solve it once it would show up in the guild chat and say like this guy needs help solving a dungeon and if they solve it twice in a row it would give you the option to save it.

I guess this would not work, because guild mates with a level far higher than yours would pretty much save your dungeon for you, being unfair to your opponents, who are of the same level as you.

#4 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2352 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:13 AM

Yes, results of team mates testing the dungeon I agree with, having others save it for you I do not.

#5 ZavierRogers

ZavierRogers

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

maybe not do the dungeon for you but maybe while they test it they can suggest improvements for you to save and they can show you how to save it 

#6 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2129 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

Just wanted to mention that I added this thread (replays of testing) to the community wishlist.   :)

Some of my Images in older posts may be broken. If you see any broken images, please PM me to help find them and fix it. Thank you!

CN51gVj.gif

Zeptolab Support -- Community Wishlist -- Comprehensive KOT guide (Aluce) -- The (Pixel) Perfect Guide

How to post images -- A Freebies' guide to King of Thieves -- A Freebies' guide to winning KOK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users