• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:32 AM

Since chat is limited to a certain amount of characters, long messages appear out of order, not everyone reads chat, or by the time they log in your message may be buried down the list I suggest that there be a separate button that each member of a guild can access that contains tips and suggestions from the guild leader not limited to so few characters and only viewable by members of that guild. Also when a guild leader posts a new tip or guild rule (such as in my guild I only kick out people that put up zero points for 3+ battles in a row or using bad language in the chat) this new tip remains accessible through a button in their dungeon but when it's first posted it automatically pops up pin their screen upon logging in so everyone at least knows it's there and has a chance to read it. This also keeps guild leaders from explaining any guild specific rules they have each time someone new joins. This section should be editable sand separated into at least two sections; guild specific rules, and tips and tricks from the guild leader.

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

My favourite part is thought of the guild leader being able to send a longer message via pop-ups. That could be so useful (ie.. posing stategy for gvgs, welcoming new members, cheering everyone on to skip more, etc...)

All great thoughts, and i think any of these would probably be a nice add-on to the game.

Edited by Oliver666666, 25 May 2017 - 06:41 PM.
Edit. linked this thread in the community wishlist .)

Some of my Images in older posts may be broken. If you see any broken images, please PM me to help find them and fix it. Thank you!

CN51gVj.gif

Zeptolab Support -- Community Wishlist -- Comprehensive KOT guide (Aluce) -- The (Pixel) Perfect Guide

How to post images -- A Freebies' guide to King of Thieves -- A Freebies' guide to winning KOK

#3 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

King of Eterity

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:04 PM

They should add a messaging system by leaders/co-leaders like they have in Clash of Clans and Clash Royale

BYE KOT

electriking.png

Please help me with my SMBX Project: Super Mario World at War

#4 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:53 PM

I like your idea, it's horrible to have to write the rules of the guild every moment someone enters the guild, especially when this new member leaves the guild, making you just wasted time rewriting the rules and other requirements / suggestions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users