7 replies to this topic

#1 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2909 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:21 PM

As you can see, some stuff for update 2.18 was announced here, let's keep the place tidy and discuss it on one place :), how do you expect them to be, what rewards would you like.. Fire away!

#2 JellyDoughnut

JellyDoughnut

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts
  • LocationYour Local Bakery

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

I have a feeling that this will be a great update, it seems like you can take your time with gem stealing in the new Guild Leagues. Players do not need to be scrambling at that last moment to steal some gems for extra Guild points to put them over the top in their battle. 

Feeling excited for the update!  :P

#3 Kadizz

Kadizz

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

I have a feeling that this will be a great update, it seems like you can take your time with gem stealing in the new Guild Leagues. Players do not need to be scrambling at that last moment to steal some gems for extra Guild points to put them over the top in their battle. 

Feeling excited for the update!  :P

Don't feel excited, every update is worst,

#4 JellyDoughnut

JellyDoughnut

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts
  • LocationYour Local Bakery

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

Don't feel excited, every update is worst,

Different people have different opinions, I happen to look forward to this update. It could be a nice change for people who don't like mashing their skip button trying to get in those last points for the Guild Battle.  ^_^

#5 Kadizz

Kadizz

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:15 PM

Different people have different opinions, I happen to look forward to this update. It could be a nice change for people who don't like mashing their skip button trying to get in those last points for the Guild Battle.  ^_^

they remaked the GvG, if they pay more atention to community, chat is bugged since first day, trap lvl limit to anti-camp, the hacked bases ( pokemon go blocked root devices and still BIG money income.

Anyway everyone have an opinion that can be positive or negative.

#6 Dodger

Dodger

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:46 PM

This is a weird one.

On my one account in a weaker, newer guild we are in Glove Arena II while my stronger guild is in the (far lower) Keys Arena I. The stronger guild has twice the guild delta and more than three times the rating though. Also the stronger won 9 fights last season and is flawless this season while the same cannot be said about the weaker guild.

Also what are the win conditions for costumes? Can they only be won in the highest arena? If so, the change to this new system during the season was extremely unfair since it effectively made it impossible for >95% of the guilds to receive the costume even though they were on a good way to getting it so far.

This update punishes new guilds since it takes 12 months of continously winning to reach the top (and get decent rewards) while giving advantage to very old guilds with high rating (assuming that my experience with the older guild being in a lower arena is an oddity; otherwise it screws high guilds over as well)

Edit: The stronger guild is in a higher arena now, so that is alright for now. Still really annoying that the tear rewards are so low.

Edited by Dodger, 29 May 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#7 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 617 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:13 PM

Almost all top guilds got placed in Keys Arena I ,while dead or small guilds have been placed in random Gloves/Mask Arenas.

We will see in the next days if something changes.

/edit it seems things are getting fixed, we were moved to Mask Arena I

Edited by Skydancer, 29 May 2017 - 06:52 PM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 18/19 ~ Silver 10/18 ~ Gold 12/18
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#8 EDM

EDM

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

I dont really understand this update, we were in Key Arena and now in Mask Arena, why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users