Photo

Seeking new thieves: The Apocalypse (Level 13, 4-0 this season)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 JoeH

JoeH

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:11 AM

The guild "The Apocalypse" is looking for thieves!

We are a level 13 guild, with 59 battles won, and we are undefeated this season (4-0)!

We have an active and friendly chat and retrieve almost all gems, and are looking for active thieves! Check us out!

#2 JoeH

JoeH

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

We are now level 14...

and, our guild is in 1st place in our Arena (1st of 25 guilds, in the "Glove Arena, Stage 4"). We will be moving up to the Mask Arena at the end of this season. We still have a couple of spots for active thieves!

#3 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:18 PM

Gotta give a shutout and serious props to this guild. I joined their and these guys are savages. This one dude in there told me to move two traps in a certain spot and it single handely got me millions in skull gold. Freaking cool guild man. Highly recommend it for anybody who like to win guild wars and seasons and defiantly anybody whose looking to improve on the game. This guild provides all that. And guess what France? We got your country's most talented player hahaha.

Also Joeh, wanted to give head up we should be level 15 in a day or two.

Edited by JimmyJack, 04 June 2017 - 10:19 PM.

#4 MiRiFiK

MiRiFiK

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 19 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:39 PM

The best Player in France is Manus (boss is the 1st in the scoreboard of best Player in french but he's English, WTF KoT xD so the 2nd (Manus) is the best french Player) but i don't see Manus in your guild =)

#5 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:52 PM

The best Player in France is Manus (boss is the 1st in the scoreboard of best Player in french but he's English, WTF KoT xD so the 2nd (Manus) is the best french Player) but i don't see Manus in your guild =)

Manu's is a beast for sure. Just don't confuse what I said. I said most talented....not best based on delta. Manus got bragging rights on the leaderboard but my boy would tear him apart in pure dungeon play!!

#6 MiRiFiK

MiRiFiK

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 19 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:37 AM

Ah sorry i don't understand ^^

#7 JoeH

JoeH

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

We have had 3 fantastic thieves join recently, and may still have another spot or two in the coming weeks. If interested in guild, feel free to PM me about the possibility of joining. We are taking applications, and will coordinate date and time of opening of new spots with those accepted. 

In our current Arena (Glove Arena IV) we continue in 1st place, and have over 50% more total delta 70% more total delta this season than the 2nd place guild!  :)

Edited by JoeH, 08 June 2017 - 07:19 AM.

#8 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

Currently have one opening. Good time to get in if your looking as we expect many to be switching guilds after this battle. We are currently level 15 and winning top Areana prize.

#9 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

First come first serve

#10 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

So our guild has reached peril. Our leader has gone inactive and has slowly let the guild spiral downward. We are left now with only half a guild of inavtive plaayers.

We have 7-10 fully active players looking to merge with another guild that needs us. Any intrested guilds please let me know.

Thats 7-10 players with 20-25 million in delta

#11 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

The surviving members of this once proud guild have joined forces with the DungeonBeetles. United we shall demonstate our stenght to any rival guild that gets in our way.

#12 Dracax93

Dracax93

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:21 PM

Yes we willbstay strong and united forever:)
(Hopefully)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users