#1 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:38 AM

The seventh idea is about the maze.

Idea 7-Make a five level maze system. In this idea you complete the maze as normal unless you are able to flawless it. If you flawless you don't get an automatic spin. Instead you get an option to gamble your spin. Option A.....take the spin as normal. Opinion B......gamble your spin(with risk of losing it) by challenging a more difficult maze. There would be 5 mazes each being more difficult then the previous. The only way to get a chance to choose a tougher maze is by getting a flawless star rating.

Each time you reach a tougher maze the amount and percentage of orbs and tears on the spinner will increase while the percentages of keys and gold decreases. If you gain three stars with no flawless you get automatic spin. If you get 2 or 1 star you get no spin. 2 or one star will still give a spin in the first, inital, mazes but not the others. In the other mazes you would be risking everything for greater rewards.

Now for the rewards:

LEVEL 1 Maze-Same as now. Orbs&tears-20 at ten percent.

LEVEL 2 Maze-Orbs&tears-30 at 15 percent

LEVEL 3 Maze-Orbs&tears-40 at 25 percent

LEVEL 4 Maze-Orbs&tears-95 at 36 percent

LEVEL 5 Maze-Orbs&tears-375 at 50 percent

Notice I did not calculate gold and key rewards because who cares. We would not be gambling our rewards to win anything other then tears or orbs. Furthermore, math ain't really my thing so the amounts and percent might use some fine tuning.

The best part about this idea is it would give the maze great meaning and be a part of the game we strive for. As is right now I am at level 22. Had I gone for the maze everyday I would be close to the "he'll" levels with a weak castle and undersized traps. In, short getting the maze everyday just isn't worth it for only a few teardrops and a measly 10 percent.

Edited by Somark, 28 June 2017 - 03:55 PM.
merged posts

#2 Illuminati CRAZ

Illuminati CRAZ

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:14 AM

I just use the guild arenas to get tears. Before I would use the guild seasons (which would actually be harder to get tears from).

#3 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

Hmm, I like it :)

#4 Nono

Nono

Pickpocket