10 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

So I stole a UG and immediately wanted to sell it for the 50 orbs. Then I remember guildmates talking about how they prefer to seal theirs, so I asked them about it. The conclusion was that it a matter of preference based on gameplay. A lot also depends on throne status too it seems because the 2 dusts and 2 leafs become much more valuable if needed for throne upgrades. Only made this thread as a sounding board to see what other player do with their UGs. Please use a few details if you choose to partake....things like level, Throne, league standings or whatever else you take into consideration when you choose what to do with your gem. These are the pros and cons to selling/storing UGs that I can think of. Please help if I missed something.

SELLING-
Pros:collect 50 orbs. Gold reward is big usually instantly paying for an expensive upgrade. Allows you to keep dust and leafs that could possibly be used for throne.

Cons: Lose Delta for leagues. Tougher to manage and increase future Delta with no ability to store gems cheaply.

STORING-
Pros: Makes room to increase Delta for future leagues. Cheapest way to store your gems in vault.

Cons: 50 less orbs. Have to use ingredients which slows down upgrades to throne.

#2 Anderson Haku

Anderson Haku

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationPerĂº

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

I only sold a single gem which I received 50 orbs and gold but the reason for my sale was that in my warehouse they were all lined with the same color of gem, because there was a very low value and I decided to sell it but only for that time Then I understood that I should not do it because its magic objects are low in the

#3 Th3Eclips3

Th3Eclips3

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:40 PM

Personally, I NEVER sell any blue UG's unless I am extremely desperate to get orbs. This is because blue UG's give 15 orbs everytime you do a ritual with it.

Green and Red UG's are useless, they are only for collections. 

I only sell red and green UG's that are bellow 50k because it is quite easy to gain 50k, but anything more than that I keep it. ( I'm a lvl 104 noob that is in the God's League)

#4 ozzieg

ozzieg

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:59 PM

Red ones are special in that they preserve totem teeth during rituals. Sometimes your base and setup are strong that staying longer is more desirable.

#5 Th3Eclips3

Th3Eclips3

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

Red ones are special in that they preserve totem teeth during rituals. Sometimes your base and setup are strong that staying longer is more desirable.

Yes that is true, but they are better to be sold if under 50k

#6 Dupcas

Dupcas

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

Selling red UG because they are below 50k? Nonsense! They are ment to be used to preserve totem tooth while you have super uber hard dungeon.

BP Team

#7 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

What does green do?

#8 ozzieg

ozzieg

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

Green UGs have no special properties.

#9 KOT11

KOT11

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:40 AM

Only If they had an Option to convert a UG to ordinary Gem and get 50 orbs it would be great. It would convert all my reds and green gems to simple ones but i can't sold them as they are 100k-150k. Blue gems are rare they are meant to be kept.

#10 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2366 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:53 AM

i keep all UGs regardless of size, colour or designs, they are like trophies :)

#11 AsongAboutU

AsongAboutU

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

from my experience u better save it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users