• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Borrianimus

Borrianimus

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:11 AM

Since I have learned a lot here and in other places from other players, I want to share a small thing too.  :)  It is always nice to try and find your own easy path for saw jumps. This set-up is already well known and there are other video's out there (if someone knows the original creator, please let me know and I will link that video here... I link to the oldest video of this dungeon I found). This post is just to show the path that I found to be easy to replicate.

From the point where you are waiting, you can spam tap the screen going up and bouncing back from the right wall. My experience is that hitting the ceiling in the beginning is an easy way to get on this path when starting from the right, as in this and other set-ups. Please let me know what you think!

Original video:

#2 Yivenz

Yivenz

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:39 AM

Well its really good but we all don't have mouses you know haha

#3 Borrianimus

Borrianimus

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:59 AM

mouses?

#4 Yivenz

Yivenz

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:20 AM

mouses?

I thought the guy in the 1st vid was using a mouse
Although the layout itself is great

Edited by Yivenz, 13 July 2017 - 07:20 AM.

#5 Borrianimus

Borrianimus

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:58 AM

No, I'm the guy in the first video, and I play on a phone. :) The video is not so much about the layout (it is far from new) but about what I found to be an easy repeatable path to the saw jump, that is also usable in other layouts.

There are many video's out there with different paths if interested, for example the ones by Bryan Berndt.

#6 Yivenz

Yivenz

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:57 AM

No, I'm the guy in the first video, and I play on a phone. :) The video is not so much about the layout (it is far from new) but about what I found to be an easy repeatable path to the saw jump, that is also usable in other layouts.

There are many video's out there with different paths if interested, for example the ones by Bryan Berndt.

oh my bad
Anyways great layout :)

Edited by Yivenz, 13 July 2017 - 09:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users