• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eximoshka

Eximoshka

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:10 AM

Здравствуйте, у меня такая просьба(идея) многме знают что есть игроки(кемперы) которые сидят на малых уровнях и улучшают свои подземелья и свои таланты в древе. По поводу улучшения ловушек, сделайте максимальное допустимое улучшания уровня ловушки в зависимости от уровня игрока. Пример: мой вор 28 урлвень и ловушки я могу улучшить только до 28 уровня, имеено это я и хочу видить в игре, получается с 1-5 уровни можно улучшить до 5 уровня с 5-10 уровень соответственно ловушки 10 уровня и так до 46 уровня. Я буду весьма признателен разработчикам если вы реалмзуете эту мысль. Потому что надоело наблюдать как на 15 уровне люди сидят с ловушками 40-х уровней. Это противоречит балансу игры. Спасибо за внимание! Идею предоставил Eximoshka

Edited by Somark, 14 July 2017 - 07:59 AM.
removed ID

#2 Yivenz

Yivenz

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:12 AM

Hello, I have a request (the idea) mnogme know that there are players (campers) that sit on small levels, and improve your dungeon and your talents in the tree. On how to improve the traps, take the maximum allowable level uluchshaniya traps depending on the player's level. Example: my thief 28 urlven and traps I can improve only to 28 levels, imeeno's what I want to differentiate amongst the game turns out to 1-5 levels can be improved up to level 5 to level 5-10 respectively trap level 10 and so on until the 46 level . I am very grateful to the developers if you realmzuete this idea. Because tired to watch as 15 people sit level with traps 40s levels. This is contrary to the balance of the game. Thank you for attention! The idea gave Eximoshka 
Like This
MultiQuote
*translated it for you guys <3
Btw you're only allowed to post threads in english

Edited by Somark, 14 July 2017 - 08:07 AM.
removed ID

#3 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:41 PM

Hmm, interesting, but I think it will be unfair to those who spent all their gold for years of playing to automatically trap their traps so sharply.

#4 Th3Eclips3

Th3Eclips3

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

I like this idea, maybe the players who already have high level traps in low level can still have their trap level, but unable to upgrade it anymore until they reach the level required.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ловушки

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users