Photo

Could use a touch of help understanding Gang Potion.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:22 PM

My question consists of using Disable potion in tandem with Gang potion. How is it possible to know which trap will be disabled if I die to separate traps but not sure how many deaths to each trap.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

#2 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1046 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

The trap that kills the last remaining thief will be the one that disables.

Edit:  That's if you use gang and then DT after one death.  More accurately, the trap that kills the last remaining thief is the one that counts for each death.  The way DT works would be the same as if you did not use gang and died to that one trap.

Edited by Fezzik, 24 July 2017 - 01:16 AM.
clarified it a bit

#3 Th3Eclips3

Th3Eclips3

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:00 AM

What will happen if last thief didn't die but the one died on a trap, then you restart. Which one will it disable, the trap you died on or the default trap. I've tried this and it was the default trap that was DT'ed.

#4 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 994 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

What will happen if last thief didn't die but the one died on a trap, then you restart. Which one will it disable, the trap you died on or the default trap. I've tried this and it was the default trap that was DT'ed.

It will be the default trap, because only the last thief's death is relevant. In case you restart, the DT potion will behave the same as when you restarted without using gang, ergo, it will remain the default trap.

The amount of health lost will be that of the trap the last thief hits (or the damage you take from restarting, respectively) too.

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users