5 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:21 AM

I can't get too hard on this addition because we do get extra stuff.

My reason of complaint is that when the game decided to make forseer throne 100x(1000x?) harder to get I naturally assumed eyeballs would be a possibility. They, apparently, are only there to tease us because it seems highly unlikely I will be getting any chance to craft one before Aug 7.

Now I could understand if I wasn't active everyday(which I had been) or I didn't perform nonstop rituals(which I do). Unless they plan on giving me all the required trophies(thats the essence needed) and all of the middle essence(whatever it is, purple dot or Lima bean or whatever) in one crate. I won't be getting not even one eye.

I know eyes are not supposed to be easy to get but there is no reason for zepto to rub it in our faces.

I also run a lot of massive rituals so it isn't because I haven't done my part in filling viles.

I know that zepto would like me to work manual labor for a solid week then give my paycheck to them(I've done the math, that's how much of would cost) and insta buy my forseer with orbs but that don't fly with me. In fact, it makes me regret ever giving them $2.00 once.......... OK, I'll take that back. They made a real fun game. Its worth 2 bucks.

#2 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

So there seems to be one of two options at play here.

1-I cryed about eyes prematurely

2-Crying pleases the KOT Gods.

I swear on my biggest gem this is 100% true........ I just had my ritual finish and I get my 20th Lima bean(lied in 1st post saying I had none) and in the other chest is my 1st trophy. As you can see I am writing this less then a hour after crying. Maybe this eyeball is feasible!!!

I shall keep you all posted on my progress since I know the drama from this is getting thick and keeping y'all on the edge of your seats!!!!!

#3 Chervey

Chervey

Watcher over Community

• Creator
  • 366 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:39 PM

No, we don't like when thieves cry because of headache.

There were reasons why we did what we did with thrones. Some of them were good, some weren't totally right. Maybe something good for the community will come out of this in the end. I'll speak about it with the team again.

When you create a world, you should survive living in it twice in a row. So...

Enjoy Hardcore.

Lv 67/  10M+ Gems

Official noob player 

chervey-ex1qgzlf.gif

#4 AAA777

AAA777

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:12 PM

They just want you to buy lots of orbs to open boxes at 20 a pop... I've been playing like crazy every day since Joe came around and I'm not even close of buying any special object other than potions.. pay to win baby

#5 zubatej

zubatej

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:57 PM

20 will open you just the 3rd crate, for 4th you need 50 orbs.

#6 JimmyJack

JimmyJack

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:34 PM

Looking unpossible to get a eye. Shortly after posting I got some needed chest items and nothing since. That was a full week ago. I've basically given up completely on the chances of getting one eye. Mushrooms are even less likely.

Now I'm just hoping to get dusts. I've run nonstop rituals and gotten not one purple egg.

The chest rewards have been nothing but a pure tease thus far. The toughest part of the game now is thrones and the game has given no additional outlets or means to keep new players on par with the older players. I wait a full month to get arena chests and nothing to help with throne. I fill so many viles and nothing.

Am I crying about this? Yes, yes I am. I just don't think asking for one freaking eye was asking too much from these viles. Not to mention not one dust or not one mushroom. Next time just don't put eyes as a reward option if it's unobtainable cause it just make you look rotten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users