RulleR

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

Help pls, this jump is possible?
izM6cPI.png
P.S. sorry for link)

Edited by Oliver666666, 17 August 2017 - 11:24 AM.
embedded image

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

Well there are 2 possibilities. the first, the theif tries to jump over the gravity from the top section. This is the tricker case since its not so easy to decide if its possible. Hewver, even with a perfectly executed "long jump", the thief travels about 2 squares before falling back to the same height, and after that the fall gets much steeper, so I would say it hits the left side of the gravity switch no matter what.

The other case, one could try to jump into the pit between the gravity and the top level of the base. Howver, theives cant jump over 2 square high obstacles, so jumping over the gravity switch from there is certainly impossible

TLDR: pretty sure its not possible

#3 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationA dark dungeon with a rat

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

I don't need to tell any reasons why it isn't possible - my eye just says it's definitely impossible ;)!

Btw, did you saw anywhere gravity switcher placed like this? Or you were just trying to save something good and it seemed to be hard, so you decided to ask is it possible, before wasting time on saving that?

Edited by Mythologist, 17 August 2017 - 07:13 PM.

“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” ―Anaïs Nin

#4 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1046 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

Btw, did you saw anywhere gravity switcher placed like this? Or you were just trying to save something good and it seemed to be hard, so you decided to ask is it possible, before wasting time on saving that?

Safe to assume it's the latter.  If he saw the gravity switch in this position somewhere he'd know it's possible.

And no, it's not possible to clear it.

#5 AsongAboutU

AsongAboutU

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

I wasnt there but i think it's in the future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users