#1 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

Hi guys,

I would like to ask, how can one get higher in leagues above orbeseus?
I mean I'm lvl 61, players I meet does only gems 5-10k. I'm constantly being attacked by lvls 250-1000 even in orbeseus league.

Let's say one of 100 players is doing gem above 10k, one of 300 does 30k-50k, one of 500 does even better gem.

When I attack for better gems, spin wheel usually stops on X sign even after several respins, so there is income of 5-10k gems only and its not enough in invisius league, where a guy has 1million just few hours after start.
If lvl 826 can attack me and have 60% chance for gem (even I have def of gem on max), why don't I meet such lvls or why are they doing only such a low gems?

#2 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

Most of the gems you find are so-called "fake" gems. Many people you see in matchmaking are not running a ritual at all at the moment you see them. Instead of displaying all these totems as empty, fake gems are added by the game for you to steal. These gems are usually low in value (up to 10k), although very occasionally you may see one up to 100k.

Further, if you're level 61, you can see all these high level players in matchmaking ;) But some of them are online a huge amount of the time every day, playing many hours, which makes it less likely you'll see them. 

The best advice I can give you for finding bigger gems is to simply skip more. Increase your pace of skipping too, but making sure you keep a speed for which you won't accidentally skip past a base you'd like to raid. Many top players skip millions of gold every day, spending several hours just tapping that button and halting only when they see a base with big gems.

If you found someone in Invisius with 1M+ delta, you're a little unlucky. Usually it is possible to win Invisius with a lower amount (say, 300k or so).

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#3 ZavierRogers

ZavierRogers

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:45 PM

skip a lot in the last day of the battle because that is when most people run giveaways so you have a higher chance to find gems.

#4 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

Fake gems? Good to know, thank you for advice man ;) lets hope I'll meet somebody running real ritual, cause as I wrote above, it is very rare for me to see better gem.

#5 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:47 AM

So after an hour I respinned to a guy who was doing gold gems, but had base 38 with ending of 4357 just from left side. Such a base is impossible for me to jump even I saw his shadow. Does this game have for me any meaning to play?
Let's count it - fake rituals are met in 99% of time, when real ritual is there, would be hell of a lucky to steal (let's say I would be lucky to jump it, I would definitely not get the gem for 1*) -> no progress at all.

This is just circle I can't get out...
To understand me better, I don't hunt for leagues, but I want to play a meaningful game, if most of gems are fake and those which are not are totaly out of my competence, then there is no point in the game :/

#6 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 993 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:53 AM

The big pool is the land of the goldens, in the end, but a lot of the people running those big gems are the real pro players. They design and save the hardest bases possible that the game physics allow them to save.

There's still Heartbeat and clever potion usage to beat a lot of bases though, with a bit of luck. And always keep a ritual running yourself when you're hunting big gems. If you find one but don't steal it, you'll still get a nice amount of totem bonus!

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#7 J Dubble

J Dubble

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Location49th parallel

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:29 PM

hang in there AGoneCZ, my first golden that i stole was a give away, and though it was super easy it still felt great. and when i finally stole a semi perfect in a real dungeon..... man, that high lasted a long time. longer than it took to skip the dungeons to find it for sure.

#8 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

Can't agree more, I've stolen some pretty good gems myself (one cca 140k, another two 70k and 90k) but that seems pretty not enough after a year of playing everyday. I mean, shouldn't one meet more people doing real rituals? (Not that fake ones as Aluce pointed)

Next thing I'll write is maybe not to this thread, if so pls lead me to right one, but:
My situation is actually that when I have full storage of that 10k gems, I do a ritual to get rid of them by merging. So there's a cca 30k-40k gem afterward. So the storage fills by 40k gems, so I'll do a ritual with that. Pretty usual. But, why aren't there any players in the same situation? After a year I should meet more people doing such gems right? For me there are only 10k gems, or gold with pro layouts. Nothing inbetween I meet.

But statistics never failed me, I'll write down how many bases I meet and how many of them were doing ritual and of that, how many were better than 10k. Then, when we see numbers, we can speculate if anything is wrong. And I feel it really wrong, as stealing fake gems is boring me out of hell.

#9 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2366 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

Can't agree more, I've stolen some pretty good gems myself (one cca 140k, another two 70k and 90k) but that seems pretty not enough after a year of playing everyday. I mean, shouldn't one meet more people doing real rituals? (Not that fake ones as Aluce pointed)

Next thing I'll write is maybe not to this thread, if so pls lead me to right one, but:
My situation is actually that when I have full storage of that 10k gems, I do a ritual to get rid of them by merging. So there's a cca 30k-40k gem afterward. So the storage fills by 40k gems, so I'll do a ritual with that. Pretty usual. But, why aren't there any players in the same situation? After a year I should meet more people doing such gems right? For me there are only 10k gems, or gold with pro layouts. Nothing inbetween I meet.

But statistics never failed me, I'll write down how many bases I meet and how many of them were doing ritual and of that, how many were better than 10k. Then, when we see numbers, we can speculate if anything is wrong. And I feel it really wrong, as stealing fake gems is boring me out of hell.

How long do you skip for?

I usually find 3 or 4 deep goldens per round, and a lot of small gold, and deep spikes (30K+).

Here is a beauty I found last night:

#10 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:15 AM

I usually skip for 10-15 minutes 6-7 times a day, lets say several hundreds of bases...(50-60k of gold but its inaccurate) I find some 10k+ gem once a day or so, 30k+ once a week, gold valued gem I find once a moth or so usually in base 38 which is mostly impossible for me

#11 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 993 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:47 AM

To really hunt those golden gems, you need to put more time into skipping. It is a simple reality. I never kept elaborate statistics on this, but I think that when you skip fast, I'd need along the lines of 500k to a million coins on average before running into a golden base. If you skip very slowly, or disconnect often and do other things in between, you will probably see them less still (since odds are higher that you lose "the race" to a golden base that just entered the pool).

#12 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

Yeah, the thing is I don't have more than 10-15 minutes for a round. So I can't skip alot in one row. I have to find some time to keep skipping for longer time in a row I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users