• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fawnsily

Fawnsily

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

Heyo! I just recently discovered this game along with the forums and thought I'd create a thread showcasing some of my KOT related creations! The forum doesn't seem to be too active right now but hopefully someone will appreciate them. 

Avatar I created for the forum along with a fawn themed thief:

25rjltw.png18lw8k.png

I'll be updating this whenever I have the time. 

#2 Anderson Haku

Anderson Haku

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationPerĂº

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

very good work this beautiful, recently I am creating a character for some future to express my work of art.

#3 Fawnsily

Fawnsily

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

very good work this beautiful, recently I am creating a character for some future to express my work of art.

Aw, thank you! And good luck! I'd love to see it once you're done. :) 

#4 Neptune

Neptune

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFarthest planet from the Sun.

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

Wow, that's very well made. I'm looking forward to seeing all the other ones you create. If you want to challenge yourself a little more, you should create your ideal trail behind the thieves when they move :P. Maybe Zeptolab will make them so much they'll decide to put them in-game, who knows!

#5 Fawnsily

Fawnsily

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

Wow, that's very well made. I'm looking forward to seeing all the other ones you create. If you want to challenge yourself a little more, you should create your ideal trail behind the thieves when they move :P. Maybe Zeptolab will make them so much they'll decide to put them in-game, who knows!

Thank you so much! And that's actually a great idea, I just might consider doing it. ^^ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users